Black People : The A.M.A to Apologize to Black Doctors

I don't get this. The AMA, like the ADA and any organization that exists from the past had rules about Black folks and white folks mixing socially. Is every organization going to apologize? And what will come of these apologies? Are they going to throw some money on all the doctors denied entry? white folks are funny,

naw, these cats won't believe even after he gets inaugurated.
they'll say it was all a set up in a TV studio,

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And the sad part about it is, you are right. Or they will say he isnt giving everything possible to black peoppe. or the right kind of blacks or the proper causes *smh*

homie seems to be doing OK with out us.

We cant take that tact. Every vote will count. You know the red necks will come out in force

I don't get this. The AMA, like the ADA and any organization that exists from the past had rules about Black folks and white folks mixing socially. Is every organization going to apologize? And what will come of these apologies? Are they going to throw some money on all the doctors denied entry? white folks are funny,

:cake: Reparations sound good to me

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back