Group Think : i have an idea destee

I'm gonna get with them

Sister Miss Lady ... you are so wonderful, and all that you've said is so beautiful! Thank You Sister.

It is encouraging beyond words, just to see the motivation and determination of new ideas, plans, hopes, dreams, goals for our people, this community, everything ... simply gorgeous ... almost as gorgeous as you! :love:

In response to all that you've said above, I am probably going to sound like a broken record, but it's way too much for me to really be able to wrap my mind around. My focus is and always has been, just keeping us alive. That is the struggle I deal with on a daily basis. Even right now, as I type these words, bills are due and the money isn't all there to pay them. I've seen this so much, it's been so consistently my experience over the majority of the life of this community, that I've begun to believe it is simply my lot in life. It's hard for me to visualize real growth, planning for big things, when there is a foreclosure notice on the front door. I've spoke a few times over the years, of this foreclosure notice, and how oftentimes I'm the only one aware that it's been posted. With that being the case, the Family will often come to me with great ideas, about adding on, putting in a new pool or adding a game room or something, painting, remodeling, improving the property ... without ever being aware that we're finna be put out. It's so disheartening, but an experience that has unfortunately become my norm. I just can't see past the foreclosure notice. We get them almost every month. God and Our Ancestors have blessed though, for we've never been shut down in all the years we've been here. It's amazing, a blessing, but so very trying and tiring.

Fortunately though, God has blessed us immensely with a group of Brothers and Sisters that have willingly presented themselves to help us overcome this and add on too! They recognize and understand that I just don't have the capacity to consider all the new growth, great opportunities before us, while focusing on just trying to keep the lights on. They have forged new groups of us, Sisters and Brothers, willing to do all the hard work necessary to plan and achieve goals above and beyond what my capacity can bear right now.

We are blessed beyond compare. It takes a special group of people to do what they are doing, bringing with them a very high level of character, integrity, and honesty. In this realm, trust is so very important and they cover that too! It's more than I could have ever hoped for this community. In fact, it is more than I ever hoped or imagined.

The groups I speak of are Group Think which meets every Thursday morning, the Thursday Night Family meeting, Building and Rebuilding, and Brothers Chat which meets on Tuesday Nights. I could easily add Sister Chat in this number as well, who meet on Monday nights, but they've been a little bit unorganized of late, but I'm believing that won't always be the case.

I want to name names, and well, I think I'll try (in no particular order). Brother Tariq Muhammad, Brother Clyde Coger, Brother WARRIOR, Brother Nasheed, Brother HODEE, Sister Linda Chavis, Brother ELDER BA'KHYR, Sister VIDALIFE, Brother Brown H0rnet, Brother Saglifesaw, Brother LilPea, Sister CherryBlossom, Brother KWABENA, and Sister MsDrea, just to name a few. Please, don't anyone be upset if I left you out, for it was not intentional.

I know they are working on things like you've mentioned. I know that Sister Linda Chavis has great ideas and knowledge surrounding some of the topics you speak. She has met with the Brothers during Brother's Chat (the only Sister that I'm aware of, ever invited to join the Brothers during Brother's Chat), in an effort to share and discuss ideas like you mention. I'm not sure how far they've gotten, if final decisions have been made, or if they are still brainstorming ideas, but they are all thinking just like you ... and actively working on these things ... ways we can help destee grow, realize her full potential, and stop getting the monthly foreclosure notices.

So my suggestion to you Sister Miss Lady, is to get with any of these groups or individual Sisters and Brothers, adding your wisdom, energy, expertise, etc., to the mix. I know they will be glad to have the help!

Again, I just can't see that far right now, because of the monthly foreclosure notice we receive, my energy is spent, holding on to what we have.

I thank you so much for your love, energy, ideas, everything!

I think we can do this, with everyone's assistance, I think we can!

Yall work on that, and I'll keep doing what I do, trying to keep the lights on with no 'nuff money.

I Love You! :kiss: :grouphug: :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

thank you for the response

no doubt Kwabena ur a good man, and u should be able to market ur skill right here and get paid for it... I would pay u for the chart that u did, and ur willingness to do it for nothing makes u a gem.... u deserve it and so do we

Destee I love you and your the mother of this site, if u aren't strong, we're not strong, and apparently that isn't so cause i'm feelin mighty powerful

u had a vision to build the site from nothing

so now broaden that vision and stop puttin ur energy into worryin

i just freed up tuesday, thursday, and friday for research study

i'm startin my business, and i'll find some people to invest... that's where the smile come in.....

kept a 32 hour work week so i can maintain that keeps benefits and incentive options, there gonna get back to me on that negotiation, i'll find out in two weeks, and i know it will be approved i'm a good worker

that gives me doe to pay for my production

and then when i start my temple classes here kris is goin to be my first special guest

what i'm proposing is expansion to include a non profit so when u can't keep the lights on i can give u money to do that - it's charity -

I wanna help, but only for the right reasons, and that's to build and keep what u have built

ur paper become lucrative and u get an audience then they buy it and change it -

trust me i been plannin this for a couple of yrs, and it was always my intent to blow up right here, for many reasons, and since that's a couple of chapters in my book, "My Affairs With Hiphop" ..... that Keita is gonna publish
when i finish i wanted Purple Moons to read it first

I couldn't be more bless'd right now sister destee

God is so amazing so amazing and although my way is agressive i only wish to serve the community

put it god's hands destee and leave it there, stand on ur faith

the faith of a beautiful, capable, competant black woman

truly that's all u need

please read the i will make it song i posted

we haven't time for the pain anymore sister

for real i hadn't even asked for a leave of absence so i could rearrange my hours and schedule, but when i called today the guy said ur coded for a leave of absence.. i called my manager and she said yeah i took the liberty, and she asked me what hours i needed, and will get back to me in two weeks if it's approved.. she said don't even worry about it if i can't get a doctor's note for the tooth ache, i'll have to write u up but i won't fire u (and that's a blessin cause i don't like nobody messin in my teeth),but still i can get that, and just let them know they ain't messin with my teeth

so everything always works out just how it's suppose to

do sister queen come to the group think - i might need a supervisor -:lol:

anyway i'll c u on thursday .... kinda the type that likes to come prepared

and as far as my temple responsibilities

once my hours get approved, and i'm threw the next couple of week

i'll committ myself to giving u 10 percent of whatever i make for the bills, and such

don't come and thank me for that because charity is a life principle not a handout

principle 17

Seventeenth Principle

Hiphoppas are encouraged to share resources. Hiphoppas should give as freely and as often as possible. It is the duty of every Hiphoppa to assist, whenever possible, in the relief of human suffering and in the correction of injustice. Hiphop is shown the highest respect when Hiphoppas respect each other. Hiphop Kulture is preserved, nurtured and developed when Hiphoppas preserve, nurture and develop one another.

and if they don't approve u can have 10 percent of my 80 percent of unemployment

i know it's only a small thing from one person, but maybe it can alleviate just a lil of ur worries, so we can focus on growing

k

love ya!

AND UR PRETTY GORGEOUS YASELF THERE QUEEN!

Destee I love you

but I have to go now.

Please take the ideas and let them do what they will

I have ur address

I always keep my word, so when I'm able I'll send.

You know that ole sayin ignor it and it will go away

i still have feelings

There's no place for me except the Temple

I'm gonna come visit u one day

Destee your right about me

and I love you for keeping me here as long as u have.

but i know when i'm really not wanted

and my feelings ain't built for that, i just leave.

i had a plan b, to publish my book thru powerhouse, and do my music on duckdown

i just wanted to do it all here because i love so many people that are here

i just wanted to shout clyde out for his recruitment efforts....

purple moon i'll make sure u get my book, and u know i have visions so when i do get married :) ur invited..... it's just gon be a lil get 2 gether - i can't remember yet when, but i'll let u know :)

gotta go.

those that are responsible for how i'm feelin right congrats u get ur way, too bad u won't get ur wish

c-ya

Sister Miss Lady ... whatchoo talk'n 'bout ... you know when you aint wanted ??

Don't make me krazee Sister ... well ... no more krazee than I already am ... :love:

I love you. I appreciate you so. Your mention of your Mother above, and how I don't like you saying anything mean or ugly about her, just touched my heart. You probably said it in one of the earlier posts, but ... well ... I'm speaking on it now ... that's so beautiful. I love you for even hearing me, let alone actually trying to honor what I say, when you don't have to do that. I love you so much. Thank You Sister.

Please don't feel like my response is meant to put you off, it isn't, it's just that I really do have a full plate already. It's more than a notion managing a 365 day, 24/7, global operation, with no money. That's why I often refer to us as the projects on the Internet. It's so amazing to me, what God has allowed us to witness here at destee. With virtually nothing, we have somehow managed to live, even appear to prosper, when others have died. I don't understand it really, but I believe that it is all because God and Our Ancestors are with us.

I can't help but worry a little bit Sister, but it's something I've grown quite accustomed to doing, like breathing, and ... well ... it's okay. I don't imagine it will be forever. I can't see God and Our Ancestors making me worry forever. I know they are in this with us, just because we continue live, and that eases my worry and fears a lot, just knowing that. I figure it has to be the way it is, until we move to the next level ... in accordance with their plan. That's what I'm believing, and that is why I'm staying steadfast in the midst of the challenge. Come what may, I'll be right here.

Sister, please do get with the Brothers and Sisters I mentioned, for they really are working on the same things you're thinking about. I often say, that I am so not qualified to be doing what is taking place here, yet God has me doing it, for all these years. There's so much that I don't know, but it seems God and Our Ancestors have us covered even in those many areas, as we have Sisters and Brothers (you and others) who do know a lot of things that I don't know. None of us know it all, but together, with each contributing their portion, we can be complete. I really think that's the plan God has for this community, a real example of the collective working together and manifesting greatness.

Along those same lines Sister, because it does take all of us, it is not fair for any one of us to carry more of the burden than their share. I can't let you keep giving money above and beyond your fair share. That's not right either. As broke as I am, and as much as I need help, I can't just put that on you ... let you carry that ... just cause you're willing. That's not what this is about. It really is about everyone doing a little bit, so no one has to overwhelm themselves or bear undue burden. And if there is someone that carries an undue burden, that someone has to be me. At least until our people are moved inside themselves to help. It's no easy place for our people to get to, on the surface it looks easy, but it's very hard for our people to do, to trust each other, to support each other, to respect each other, etc. I think that's the plan, and while it may take us weeks, months, years to get there collectively, I'm believing it will happen.

So No Sister ... don't you send any more money. You have months and months and months of Premium Membership paid up. You have done your part and someone else's already. Matter of fact, I know you've done your share and 3 or 4 other people's over these years you've been with us. You are a very generous, loving, and kind Sister. What we have to try and do, is get everyone involved. Get everyone to help, just a little bit, and these troubles would be behind us. While I'm all for whatever plans and goals the groups I mentioned above are able to manifest, my heart's desire will always be right here ... at this place ... the foundational level ... where we actually manifest a collective support of our own endeavors. That is where our true power lies, with each one of us, collectively coming together. If we are able to pull this off, we can do anything, build anything, there will be no stopping us. We need it to be where the majority do a little something to help, so we can lay claim to a victory long overdue us as a people. That is what I want to see, and what I believe God and Our Ancestors are molding us toward.

Even if it doesn't come to pass here at destee, it absolutely has to happen for us as a people. There will be no collective success for our people, without collective financial support of our endeavors. Even if we are only planting seeds right now, by the time our children's children, or some generation to follow comes along, they will have a harvest to reap, or at least the going will be a little easier for them. That is my hope.

I firmly believe, that what we are doing here, is not just about us, but about them too, generations to come. We have to give them something to stand on, something solid, measurable, and in many ways we already have that ... but there is more to be attained ... which is why I think it remains such a struggle for me (us) ... because our people collectively struggle in this area ... supporting their own. We have been so tricked, conditioned, to think the worst of each other, not trust each other, not deal with each other in the best of manners, and it manifests on every level we can see. We have to overcome it, and it can't be done by just you and me, no matter how much we want it, or how willing we are to sacrifice for it. It requires all of us.

I Love You Sister Miss Lady. Thank You For Your Love.

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Very powerful Miss Lady, we are blessed to have you and look forward to working with you, especially this morning...Peace In my sister Friend, for real!

big me sister Destee

Sister Miss Lady ... whatchoo talk'n 'bout ... you know when you aint wanted ??

Don't make me krazee Sister ... well ... no more krazee than I already am ... :love:

I love you. I appreciate you so. Your mention of your Mother above, and how I don't like you saying anything mean or ugly about her, just touched my heart. You probably said it in one of the earlier posts, but ... well ... I'm speaking on it now ... that's so beautiful. I love you for even hearing me, let alone actually trying to honor what I say, when you don't have to do that. I love you so much. Thank You Sister.

Please don't feel like my response is meant to put you off, it isn't, it's just that I really do have a full plate already. It's more than a notion managing a 365 day, 24/7, global operation, with no money. That's why I often refer to us as the projects on the Internet. It's so amazing to me, what God has allowed us to witness here at destee. With virtually nothing, we have somehow managed to live, even appear to prosper, when others have died. I don't understand it really, but I believe that it is all because God and Our Ancestors are with us.

I can't help but worry a little bit Sister, but it's something I've grown quite accustomed to doing, like breathing, and ... well ... it's okay. I don't imagine it will be forever. I can't see God and Our Ancestors making me worry forever. I know they are in this with us, just because we continue live, and that eases my worry and fears a lot, just knowing that. I figure it has to be the way it is, until we move to the next level ... in accordance with their plan. That's what I'm believing, and that is why I'm staying steadfast in the midst of the challenge. Come what may, I'll be right here.

Sister, please do get with the Brothers and Sisters I mentioned, for they really are working on the same things you're thinking about. I often say, that I am so not qualified to be doing what is taking place here, yet God has me doing it, for all these years. There's so much that I don't know, but it seems God and Our Ancestors have us covered even in those many areas, as we have Sisters and Brothers (you and others) who do know a lot of things that I don't know. None of us know it all, but together, with each contributing their portion, we can be complete. I really think that's the plan God has for this community, a real example of the collective working together and manifesting greatness.

Along those same lines Sister, because it does take all of us, it is not fair for any one of us to carry more of the burden than their share. I can't let you keep giving money above and beyond your fair share. That's not right either. As broke as I am, and as much as I need help, I can't just put that on you ... let you carry that ... just cause you're willing. That's not what this is about. It really is about everyone doing a little bit, so no one has to overwhelm themselves or bear undue burden. And if there is someone that carries an undue burden, that someone has to be me. At least until our people are moved inside themselves to help. It's no easy place for our people to get to, on the surface it looks easy, but it's very hard for our people to do, to trust each other, to support each other, to respect each other, etc. I think that's the plan, and while it may take us weeks, months, years to get there collectively, I'm believing it will happen.

So No Sister ... don't you send any more money. You have months and months and months of Premium Membership paid up. You have done your part and someone else's already. Matter of fact, I know you've done your share and 3 or 4 other people's over these years you've been with us. You are a very generous, loving, and kind Sister. What we have to try and do, is get everyone involved. Get everyone to help, just a little bit, and these troubles would be behind us. While I'm all for whatever plans and goals the groups I mentioned above are able to manifest, my heart's desire will always be right here ... at this place ... the foundational level ... where we actually manifest a collective support of our own endeavors. That is where our true power lies, with each one of us, collectively coming together. If we are able to pull this off, we can do anything, build anything, there will be no stopping us. We need it to be where the majority do a little something to help, so we can lay claim to a victory long overdue us as a people. That is what I want to see, and what I believe God and Our Ancestors are molding us toward.

Even if it doesn't come to pass here at destee, it absolutely has to happen for us as a people. There will be no collective success for our people, without collective financial support of our endeavors. Even if we are only planting seeds right now, by the time our children's children, or some generation to follow comes along, they will have a harvest to reap, or at least the going will be a little easier for them. That is my hope.

I firmly believe, that what we are doing here, is not just about us, but about them too, generations to come. We have to give them something to stand on, something solid, measurable, and in many ways we already have that ... but there is more to be attained ... which is why I think it remains such a struggle for me (us) ... because our people collectively struggle in this area ... supporting their own. We have been so tricked, conditioned, to think the worst of each other, not trust each other, not deal with each other in the best of manners, and it manifests on every level we can see. We have to overcome it, and it can't be done by just you and me, no matter how much we want it, or how willing we are to sacrifice for it. It requires all of us.

I Love You Sister Miss Lady. Thank You For Your Love.

Destee

not little me :)

clyde knows :)

you said it urself it's always the one's that u don't suspect.

so with that.... stayin focus'd on growing.

:love:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back