Group Think : The Call To Action (Destee.com Competition)

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Site Promotion!

Thanks for the selections and comments

I like D.R.E.A.M.

Zulile said:
B.A.M.N: By Any Means Necessary - gets my vote! Signifies power and dedication, and the acronym is catchy as it looks like D.A.M.N.! at first glance

Knowledge Seed and Sweet Zulile, again, thanks for the selection and comments, they are duly noted and they are very meaningful, which will make the final selection of the competition, very difficult:)

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Update!

B.A.M.N: By Any Means Necessary - gets my vote! Signifies power and dedication, and the acronym is catchy as it looks like D.A.M.N.! at first glance ;)

The Competition is over and winners selected, which points to this honorable mention thread reply of Sister Zullie's quote, above.

BAMN:

By Any Means Necessary

The GroupThink Project-Group proudly announces the Title winner, above, and Jahari Kavi is the recipient of three(3) months of Premium Membership, beginning January, 2010.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back