Black People : I got a problem wit dat.........

My neighbor below me smokes so much weed it comes up through the pipes in the bathroom, and floats through the front door into my living room. I don't care what people do in their homes, you can smoke til your lungs collapse, but do you have to smoke it so hard that it begins to seep into my home? Then they gone put a plug-in in the outlet in the hallway, like that helped, LOL!

I have a promblem with our conditioning /our struggle / how we are treated /how we drag each other down the tube
My problem is within us as a people not coming together collectively / how we talk the talk and not the walk !
I have this problem when i see us being destroyed daily in many different faze of life, our unknown mission to live free
without being labled /tag/profiled. I am a problem for speaking out that cost me dearly and won't stop so i may be the poorest
blackman walking but my head is high as i face another delima.

I got a problem with that geico commercial with the pregnant black woman who takes sips of ('insurance') some strange red liquid in her condition and doesn't know what's in it, just because a white man handed it to her...... Then has the nerve to ask her "does the baby like it" and the sister says YES, she loves it!!

:puke:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back