Black People : I got a problem wit dat.........

If you're in the passing lane, why are you going below the speed limit?

There is a reason texting while driving is illegal. Admit it before you kill someone or yourself

Those same brothers that are milling around seem to congregate closer the fine the female is going thru

It's fast food. This isnt rocket science. It shouldnt take you an hour to order.

With me, they actually think I'm going to open my trunk. And does threatening to arrest someone actually make people give up their civil rights?

While going to college, upstate, me and some friends take a ride one night, get lost and a couple of white cops pull us over and the cop comes to the window and asks me for my drivers license. I'm like uhhhh, i'm in the passenger seat and i ain't showing you nada. He :referee: for backup and my friends were mad at me for not showing him. The person driving was very light skinned, so at night he probably looked white to them, so they came to my side seeing that i was much darker, they never asked the driver ish and i had a real big problem wit dat!

While going to college, upstate, me and some friends take a ride one night, get lost and a couple of white cops pull us over and the cop comes to the window and asks me for my drivers license. I'm like uhhhh, i'm in the passenger seat and i ain't showing you nada. He :referee: for backup and my friends were mad at me for not showing him. The person driving was very light skinned, so at night he probably looked white to them, so they came to my side seeing that i was much darker, they never asked the driver ish and i had a real big problem wit dat!

You should have

women and men walking around when its hot as hell going no where looking busted...
store cashiers holding up everyone else to print stupid lottery tickets...for like twenty minutes...
neighbors playing loud *** music...who wants to hear that? shaking the whole **** house when im trying to lay back in peace or read...
my neighbor parks in my parking space when theirs is free...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back