Black People : Hutaree Christian Sect plotted attack on Police

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

The News reporters have yet to call them what they and that is domestic terrorist. Remenber the liberity city seven? they were called terrorist and they had no guns what so ever.

Good point nubian noir, very good point...since paying close attention to this and the actions of the Tea Party activists, only sparingly have I heard this group called home grown terriorist; and this by Rick Sanchez of CNN.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Yes, I was being facetious and also referring to the power of language. Most people use language haphazardly but the media does not. They know that language incites action. The whole "war on terrorism" got a lot of Americans revved up and ready to go get the enemy. The more they can get them to focus on the enemy outside, the less the masses will see the enemy within.

Why are some people who threaten to attack the government known as terrorist and others are not? Rhetorical question.

On any other occasion, I couldn't agree with you more, warriorprincess, here, the cat is out the bag, so to speak, lol@the cat...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back