Black People : How do you measure intelligence?

MetaSaience said:
Today you are the 2nd Noah.

Our Creator has provided you with instructions to build a vessel that will transport your chosen group of the most intelligent people out of a dangerous situation and into a new world. The world as we know it, will be gone- and you and your chosen group will have to rebuild society.

Just for discussion sake, please explain who would you choose and why? This discussion might help us understand a realistic measure of intelligence, and what types of people we truly value in our communities.

For my ship, I would choose Brothas and Sistahs who are in very loving, devoted and committed relationships. I would choose those of that group who have the most children, and those who have no children. The Brothas I choose would all have a skill related to natural engineering; farming, building etc., - strong Warrior types, strong analytical thinkers and those grounded in African spiritual traditions or their own spirituality conductive with the Earth’s harmony. The Sistahs I will chose will be strong Warriors and Mothers to the Earth, scientific thinkers, healers with knowledge of herbs or natural medicines. All the Sistahs would be grounded spiritually within their own intuition.

I would choose this group because in my opinion very intelligent Black people always gravitate towards a higher duty or service and cultivate themselves in such a way on purpose so that their intelligence can be used. Those who I have described here are people that have impacted my life in that way. These are people I cannot live without, and I cannot see building a new society without them.

For me, one of the first signs of intelligence, is ones ability to recognize intelligence in others.

How do you measure intelligence? Who is on your list? Who gets to ride in your Ship into a new era?

- Hotep Fam!
Metasaience, I did respond to your topic,as it is an interesting one. That is subjective. What is interesting to one person may not hold another's attention.

That is why learning from experiences has to be a measure of intelligence,along with tolerance and other traits of acceptance. Intelligence is the ability to learn from experiences,and naturally,as someone stated. A well rounded individual is balanced,which in turns gives them a more cerebral perspective.

You know you'll get more responses from the more titilating issues usually.:flamet:

Peace, and harmony!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back