Black People : How do you measure intelligence?

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
Today you are the 2nd Noah.

Our Creator has provided you with instructions to build a vessel that will transport your chosen group of the most intelligent people out of a dangerous situation and into a new world. The world as we know it, will be gone- and you and your chosen group will have to rebuild society.

Just for discussion sake, please explain who would you choose and why? This discussion might help us understand a realistic measure of intelligence, and what types of people we truly value in our communities.

For my ship, I would choose Brothas and Sistahs who are in very loving, devoted and committed relationships. I would choose those of that group who have the most children, and those who have no children. The Brothas I choose would all have a skill related to natural engineering; farming, building etc., - strong Warrior types, strong analytical thinkers and those grounded in African spiritual traditions or their own spirituality conductive with the Earth’s harmony. The Sistahs I will chose will be strong Warriors and Mothers to the Earth, scientific thinkers, healers with knowledge of herbs or natural medicines. All the Sistahs would be grounded spiritually within their own intuition.

I would choose this group because in my opinion very intelligent Black people always gravitate towards a higher duty or service and cultivate themselves in such a way on purpose so that their intelligence can be used. Those who I have described here are people that have impacted my life in that way. These are people I cannot live without, and I cannot see building a new society without them.

For me, one of the first signs of intelligence, is ones ability to recognize intelligence in others.

How do you measure intelligence? Who is on your list? Who gets to ride in your Ship into a new era?

- Hotep Fam!

MetaSaience said:
Today you are the 2nd Noah.

Our Creator has provided you with instructions to build a vessel that will transport your chosen group of the most intelligent people out of a dangerous situation and into a new world. The world as we know it, will be gone- and you and your chosen group will have to rebuild society.

Just for discussion sake, please explain who would you choose and why? This discussion might help us understand a realistic measure of intelligence, and what types of people we truly value in our communities.

For my ship, I would choose Brothas and Sistahs who are in very loving, devoted and committed relationships. I would choose those of that group who have the most children, and those who have no children. The Brothas I choose would all have a skill related to natural engineering; farming, building etc., - strong Warrior types, strong analytical thinkers and those grounded in African spiritual traditions or their own spirituality conductive with the Earth’s harmony. The Sistahs I will chose will be strong Warriors and Mothers to the Earth, scientific thinkers, healers with knowledge of herbs or natural medicines. All the Sistahs would be grounded spiritually within their own intuition.

I would choose this group because in my opinion very intelligent Black people always gravitate towards a higher duty or service and cultivate themselves in such a way on purpose so that their intelligence can be used. Those who I have described here are people that have impacted my life in that way. These are people I cannot live without, and I cannot see building a new society without them.

For me, one of the first signs of intelligence, is ones ability to recognize intelligence in others.

How do you measure intelligence? Who is on your list? Who gets to ride in your Ship into a new era?

- Hotep Fam!

Incredible thread MetaScience...very novel and thought-provoking.

For my ship, I wouldn't choose everyone myself.

I would choose a handful of wise brothers and sisters, each possessing a different quality/aspect I thought important, and ask them to in turn choose the two best people/families they knew, and for those people to in turn choose the two best they knew...and so on.

I would strive in my initial selection to include brothers and sisters of different backgrounds, ideological persuasions, professions, personality characteristics, warriors, thinkers builders, nurturers...you name it...just as long as I knew without question they had the best interest of black people as a primary concern and thus associated with those of like mind and character.

On my ship I would choose the most wise and compassionate.
People who have no problem admitting when they are wrong. People with strong family orientation and respect for individual thought. People who consider themselves protectors and nurturers, teachers and students, and most important of all, people who desire peace, harmony, and balance.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back