Black People : cold makes more intelligence

jamesmatheson

Jun 8, 2019
they proved that cold makes more intelligence and hot makes more resistant to diseases
cold water makes more oxygen warm water makes more hydrogen
I am doing tests to put a tube in my nose with water to my stomach to
make it so I drink morewater,
I am drinking 4 liters a day with this system
( without it I could barely drink a liter) I am about to test dropping my body temperature to increase my oxygen with the same system
so far consuming water, with tube in nose with water from a submersible pump, has dropped my blood sugar from
pre diabetic to a normal sugar count and I have more energy
I am sure if I drop my body temperature I will become more intelligent

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
If your body was meant to do all that don't you think it would have happened naturally already?

And what is being more intelligent going to do for you? Lying in a coma or worse, dead after this will only change what someone writes about you on your tombstone or obit and I highly doubt it will be complimentary.

The saying, be careful of what you ask for, is definitely true in your case.

1565723122744.png

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
they proved that cold makes more intelligence and hot makes more resistant to diseases
cold water makes more oxygen warm water makes more hydrogen
I am doing tests to put a tube in my nose with water to my stomach to
make it so I drink morewater,
I am drinking 4 liters a day with this system
( without it I could barely drink a liter) I am about to test dropping my body temperature to increase my oxygen with the same system
so far consuming water, with tube in nose with water from a submersible pump, has dropped my blood sugar from
pre diabetic to a normal sugar count and I have more energy
I am sure if I drop my body temperature I will become more intelligent

Hi @jamesmatheson ... Welcome! Oh My Gosh! I don't think anyone's first post has been quite like yours! ... :eeek: ... are you doing this under supervision of a doctor? You put the tube in your nose your own self? It sounds painful. I'd rather just drink the water the normal way than use this invasive and extreme measure you've shared. In fact, this makes me want to drink more water, just to be sure I do not need anything like this to achieve the goal. Oh gosh! I am glad you are seeing positive results in spite of how frightening it sounds to get there.

I do wish you well.

Thanks for sharing.

:heart:

Destee

Countdown to our 22nd Year ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Happily Married and doing well❤
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
Hi Beloved! I've added Twitter and Facebook to destee.com - hoping it helps me pay closer attention to them both ... *sigh* ... we shall see ... :D ... :love:
Destee wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSS!!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!