Black People : How Do You Measure Success?

Peace and Blessings Family,

How do you measure success?

That is the question.

Please share your answer(s) ... :thinking:

Thanks in advance.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

I measure it on a personal level....whether I make money from it or not. The very idea of me being able to have a thought and then manifest it on the physical level is success for me. When I wrote my first book that was a success. When I wrote my second and then opened up my own publishing company...that was a success. When I released my records and opened my own record label, that was a success. Just the idea of being able to positively affect someone else's life is a success for me.

Where people tend to look at the monetary gain as a symbol of success, I tend to see it as more personal in terms of the effect it has upon my spirit, my life, my thoughts and those around me...whether they actually know me or not. My coming to your site has allowed me more success than I will ever actually know...simply by virtue of the many minds, hearts and spirits that I have been able to touch or reach because of your own success in building what you had in your own mind and heart. How can it get any greater than this???

This is indeed the meaning of success and one which you have helped and aided in because of your own success.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back