Black Poetry : Honey Molasses(in response to baller,brown skin)

k

Ok,sheryka thanks for peepin this one I really appreciate it!Afridancr,well it just boils down to self exceptance I used to wish that but I'm learning to except myself for who I am and that make me happy there must be a pretty **** good reason why God put me in the skin that I'm in,so I won't complain,Each color each flava has it's very own unique savor,we are all made differently but all uniquely created equally. GQ,my chocolatey brotha man,can I just say MMMMMM!!! with a thousand exclamation marks! Your poem about you being dark as the night really captured me. Something about a nice looking chocolate brotha that just captures me. I don't know what it is! Oh yea it's just because BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL~you are so very welcome,I be feelin yo rythmes too. Love that sweetness about you. Thanks a lot bro.Sunshyne,how many times do I have to tell you,I love readin ya poetry and yo replys,it's that southern hospitality like they say,still lovin that vibe. You are such I really beautiful sistah,I can't help but notice you. I'm feelin this Georgia thang,Sunshyne how do you shine so bright?

Desert Storm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back