Black Poetry : Got a wet thirst and things could get worse in this car, a honey // with charm not a funny farm pant

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, Feb 8, 2016.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    Got a wet thirst and things could get worse in this car, a honey //
    with charm not a funny farm panties all wet and juice be runny //
    you wanna feast on rum then increase the sum of kisses to my //
    red lips and that make a girl head trips, end up in bed with pie //
    like PATTI LABELLE need a baby daddy swell enough to rely //
    on for child support, so you want true cake I must find an avenue //
    of escape you talk love facts galore do you have a back door? You //
    you got me wet like a shower do I get a flower out of this? But who //
    knew it would end like this with men one bright kiss could start a new //
    chapter in a girl's life if she hurl some nice tongue, some hot cake //
    carry a lot of weight and boys plot to take that, so girls stay awake //
    in Virginia beach and here a group of folks shoot hoop and dope //
    tie loops with rope and try tie down girls with pie brown in hope //
    they can get some, my pies you crave to wreck best behave with //
    respect if you wanna do well I got blue belle ice cream boy lift //
    my dress make my mind drift in stress I jest say stop it they sniff //
    and my dress tail go back down, my lips are red smoke you want //
    sex to go ahead as hoped oh gosh my bed will be broke so don't //
    get it twisted sex can be wet and ballistic and yet boys kiss it everyday //
    they try fetch a dame for home and etch my name in stone carry me away //
    for sex ride in a drop thing ready and hot they got pride like FETTY WAP //
    they look at my thighs rather they sweaty or not got cake like BETTY CROCK //
    so in a drop top it's HIPHOP with pancakes that get flipped a lot like IHOPP //
    this boy rap facts and like flap jacks it's all bread I could fall in his bed if //
    I'm not alert already sweaty in a hot skirt so here in his car my mind jest drift //
    stuck in a car hard to duck a bizarre kiss really not up for this stuff happens //
    when boys huff and puff do rapping it's rough trapping a girl with words slapping //
    her ears, strange strife bring about a change in life and this affects girls and wreck //
    worlds of love affairs, alert a bit mini-skirt fit my flirt legit can even twerk it a deck //
    of cards couldn't gamble with this still hard to handle a kiss scramble for a brisk escape //
    but could twist my fate, trust no boy they go for the gusto to enjoy got a list to debate //
    wanna regulate my body and beg for cake at a party you wanna a quick chick to rate //
    like SLICK RICK take a lotty dotty situation get spotty for a hottie like me so make //
    your peace got that cake you can feast on, you wear bling want hotter cake wanna bring //
    my body to the proper state or position great competition do exist one true kiss do sings //
    a song then the doorbell rings ding dong a boy bring home the bacon then eat grocery //
    with sweet notary in Virginia Beach the twerking broader body in working order poetry //
    on the rise a strong disquise this boy surprise me so now on the side of the road shook //
    we were kissing and listening the to JAMES BROWN and right out his play book //
    he wanted me to “give it up and turn it a loose” but I'm concern about the juice //
    I guess my pie is bless, try stress “sexual healing” like MARVIN GAYE boost //
    his intentions not to mention his hormones and its shown that boys wanna unzip //
    and let it rip in the form of wet drips on the backseat while facts beat so hip //
    on the CD guess these are “good times” like CHIC the type of sweet stuff that //
    boys do here in Virginia Beach can't ignore the shores or beach goers in the phat //
    sun, but above the rim a few say sweet it love on a two way street I'm talking like //
    the MOMENTS now, but let me get back to wet facts and situation at hand all type //
    of stuff this boy has jazz in his plan and like the DAZZ BAND wanna let it whip //
    he may get to kiss my wet lips but a threat trips through my mind my end on the tip //
    of his tongue, its been fine got cream but its a thin line between “love and hate” //
    these PERSUADERS are something else they all out for self so in the club elevate //
    guess I'm ready tonight but like BETTY WRIGHT saw a “clean up woman” dang //
    she'll a girl's man in a heart beat she's part street so like HALE BERRY boomerang //
    come back I got thumb tacks to hang them on walls while rapping HIPHOP slang //
    you wanna excite my lips and like GLADYS KNIGHT AND THE PIPS and bang //
    kid my jar lid is tight game like a “Midnight Train to Georgia” this is static and like //
    the DRAMATICS I'll stay true but “Hey You Get off my Mountain” too much hype //
    you want cake that's a fact and like DRAKE you going back to back boys ready to strike //
    like a rattle snake and battle for cake wanna straddle my saddles but wait my breasts great //
    but must hesitate and dedicate this kiss to love alone you wanna rub on my thighs too late //
    my true fate is to leave here, sex is not a whack habit with code and right up the street //
    is Jack Rabbit Road then I264, well this is the way the story go kinda unique and sweet //
    boys say I dress fly because I impress with pie put on a mini-skirt went o BEST BUY //
    oh yes to try and buy a decent computer, my voice is dope a boy's choice woke my pie //
    up I try duck but like AFLACC I'm half quack with webbed feet a celeb sweet so try //
    be famous like AMOS and ANDY, boys look at my brown thighs wanna mess around //
    wit my pies, that fact unusual like a whack musical they sing and dance in the town //
    a thing of romance is going down so they dance in the rain like FREDISTAIR and //
    be ready for an affair nothing compare to that boys loving that for real gonna be a fan //
    due to subsequent love events had to reconsider my position it could cause bitter //
    friction, a cutie with endurance and my booty influence boys have but no litter //
    involved jest glitter on the job so you loyal with UNIROYAL tires and a pipe fitter //
    at night, but meanwhile I'm a queen with a smile at BEST BUY and love multiply //
    right here on independence road boys want butter quick and some other chicks //
    strut butt up in here, need a computer to unfold and like the SUPER BOWL quick //
    for some romantic action like JANET JACKSON tender cake wanted by JUSTIN //
    TEMBERLAKE or lights out like BEYONCE but now here in BEST BUY trusting //
    my intuition been through friction computer broke not super dope not to have internet //
    at unique odds with GEEK SQUADS checking out street gods not a winner yet //
    I guess a Dell will do me well, I can tell this is a hot spot for a date a sure bet //
    so I jest flirt breasts in a mini-skirt or dress and boys alert to jest holler at //
    me, I jest strut butt look at television and make swell decisions scholar stats //
    I guess beauty is mad treasure and this add to a boy's pleasure fill with thrills //
    mad but no way to measure but I jot down hot nouns in my ledger to fulfill //
    my destiny with a recipe now this boy come with a plan great as I stand and wait //
    in line for the GEEK SQUAD a street god thug at best and love jest seem to come //
    over me for some reason guess it's the dumb season for hugs and kisses so from //
    booty to duty for a cutie to jest listen best chill wit the kissing for now a girl //
    can mess up I jest grab my breasts and duck right here in BEST BUY the world //
    is a ghetto I'm ready to let go of some of these emotions which will hurl //
    like seas and oceans and now a breeze and lotion on my legs my hair curled //
    so here comes and odd guy with luck need to modify his conduct must alter //
    his attitude or you gonna falter dude he's coming this way name probably Walter //
    he may speak some weak retard jive and I need a hard drive and the GEEK SQUAD //
    gonna bail me out I'm a fine female no doubt and prevail stout in beauty my bod //
    leave boys rubber necking right now a lover connecting to BEST BUY products //
    one hug not enough boys jest love this hot stuff can't stop the huff and puff shucks //
    that's my luck,

HE SAID LOOK BOO:

now we in BEST BUY and oh yes I'm that guy and I sugguest pie is on the menu //
    girl I'm so into you boo, got them hips and lips that drive me wild and I been through //
    stuff just looking at you, I see you cute no dispute over that fact, hips banging boo //
    let me make a date for some cake, shook with hustles look at my muscles so wham! //
    I'm strong just may buy a SAMSUNG and alekazam! Take you home you jest ham //
    girl I speak flows and this receipt shows that I accept money so help honey let go //
    take a ride need cake inside my whip wanna collide with your lips and kiss them yo //
    and get some wet tongue also, got a spinal and visions, make final decisions //
    this is a wet start and I must set apart my feeling my heart revealing divisions //
    not dealing with pigeons, wanna a tight chick for tonight's pick to take home //
    and my words make for a strong case don't want the wrong lace my cell phone //
    don't ring right even though my bling out of sight and no doubt tonight it's on //
    need your mad treasure to add to my pleasure so lets go to the Ghetto wanna //
    squeeze your waist and please your lace that'll ease this case of hormones gonna //
    run me crazy want fun and gravy boo, got bling and stats so please style bring cats //
    to their knees so yall take your hat off to these after a soft breeze it's cats and rats //
    like TOM AND JERRY you a calm black berry, we chat aimless boo you phat //
    blame this on your moms. Put boards up with rusty nails jump in my ford go //
    down dusty trails, adored the crusty pie of females and my love words soared doe //

NAW PLAYER:
    I know I got breasts and pie right here in BEST BUY I can testify to that //
    have phat cake to fit the mood, come legit no fake atitude to my doormat //
    I'm equip with lips and hips and boys wanna flip my pies because they are //
    the proper butter size and shape boys surprise my cake when in their car //
    but you joking around and your car could be broken down can't start love //
    without a spark plug and Walmart is hugs and kisses but you be part thug //
    now I'm in BEST BUY and some boys sugguest that I let them mess with //
    my pie wanna carress and taste a piece can have a brown lace feast the gift //
    to lift my skirt up and be alert with a cup of coffee in one hand take a swift //
    sip, sweet got class must complete this task and be on the street at last so //
    feet don't fail me now this female must prevail somehow love is a fast go //
    it excite men if a light wind lift my skirt boys will lose their mine they could //
    make good headway my lips cake red today and in the bed a boy lay wood //
    been around enough and got some real brown stuff, huff and puff it's all good //
    comes to hips check it they brown and round and you a suspect downtown //
    while I move my thing around to the sound of the CD, I'm above the rim //
    with pie and love to improvise, even wimps tries to get some lights dim //
    don't shine bright wanna drink wine all night I'm not a phat treasure at //
    your pleasure, pay plenty rent at any extent so I'm bent out of shape stats //
    counts in fat amounts no doubt friction without restriction, as much as is desired //
    a soft touch is required but you can't rub my thighs or plug my pies and be fired //
    up, I think you wanna advance toward romance with a chance to kiss my lips //
    right here in BEST BUY then try get some I'm aware of those tricks //
    and the juice flows thick down there my panties are wet real quick //
    you want me under bed sheets fast so you can complete the task flicks //
    shown BEST BUY TV'S today and the CD'S play the music make me hot //
    and this boy won't stop he really want some, what's a girl to do in this case //
    begin with a kiss then the lace they reminisce when they taste tongue it's a race //
    to the bed room but first the roses in red bloom keep a girl head tuned to space //
    I'm a thunder girl in the underworld like vampires with revamp desires for blood //
    in your car wanna drive and race we arrive at your place we'll be just left the club //
    give me a deft hug next thing sex ring on complex bedsprings where else for love? //
    but to your bedroom? Guess I'm gonna stay clear and get away from here scrubs //
    come a dime a dozen I spent time with my cousin and she explained everything //
    now a serious matter occur GEEK SQUAD must do a data tranfer a virus exist //
    I'm pissed and this boy right here wants a kiss can't reminisce my thoughts twist //
    without a computer, some wear a bandana and boss and like DIANA ROSS they //
    wanna “touch me in the morning” too much of a warning tha sex is about to play //
    out somewhere don't give me that dumb stare I'm plumb aware of the situation //
    this computer is hell and alive I'm about to buy a DELL i-5 inspiron no hesitation //
    and some girls are celebs cute bu ton my computer the WEB ROOT let me down //
    have to discuss this stuff with GEEK SQUAD this boy wanna take to his car it sound //
    like he want some wanna be a dame sincere oh no I'll remain here he's really a true love //
    kid and EUCLID RD runs to the side of BEST BUY he wanted to bless my pie and rub //
    my thighs, in other words it's butter absurd if I bust it open my pie crust smoking //

Gitting to enjoy while sitting with this boy in his car on the side
    of the road far as pride got a load and he want some bad I hide
    my emotions he wants to slide into my oceans of wetness which
    is a messy necessity but I jest played dumb like huh? Oh he itch
    For my body bad wanted to have a party mad right in his bed room
    oh he's hood made and get good grades in a thug classroom fast to tune
    up and write a short letter with all sorts of clever things to say to any
    girl and many swirl to my ear drum I try not hear none but yay many
    got through because my panties are soaked like a bar of soap that's
    not a funny joke because as you know honey smoke body so phat
    I'm all chocolate and you have a small rocket ready to take off because
    my cake so soft and that make me boss in this car stop kissing and pause
    for the cause you got flaws in your game and love laws will tame your
    brain, I'm a slick dame with no nick name and cake for your plate more
    to come lots of strong talk after a long walk in CONVERSE sneakers
    so I'm on the street with sweet butt and that leaves a deep cut in boys
    mind and they come with toy lines thinking they gonna have and enjoy
    mine but hold up not so fast I just go right pass them ignore galore
    jump in my CHEVY quick keep a heavy stick on the back floor
    but never use it boys just wanna hear clever music and yeah kaboom!
    oh he jest look down at my thighs told me I have brown pies perfume
    scent in the car, he jest talk soft I couldn't walk off car door locked
    couldn't ignore his hot words even though his plot absurd but not
    for me its a threat stay aware because I'm wet down there a lot
    he jest rub my knee and like SWV/MICHAEL JACKSON the love
    is 'right here/Human Nature” oh he jest kissed my lips felt like the dubs
    on the car was still spinning so thrill in the beginning but trapped and
    the top not dropped here in Virginia Beach, I264, jungle like TARZAN
    with caravan of elephants, my body blessed an built and my breasts
    are spilt milk and there's some guilt in that and boys tilt their hat best
    believe that, oh gosh my game squash and I'm getting brain washed
    his words all vapor like wallpaper it's stuck to my wall like a marsh
    my thing is wet as heck and yet I checked my panties they still on
    whew! Jest to be close like butter and toast and utter the most strong
    sweetest things a boy needeth bling doe, don't want to make him aware
    that there is cake down there, if I'm naked he can take it, he don't care
    what time it is, I'm a dame on course and like MAIN SOURCE “I'm aware
    looking at the front door” can't stunt anymore and boys hunt galore bam!
    I have to duck and grab a cup of coffee boys wanna rub my butt softly ham
    and cheese await so wham! you wanna squeeze my cake, one thing to another
    you wanna cling to my butter and its PARKAY it margarine we can't, cluttera bizaare scene, dress in mad silk and this add milk to my tea you see? Will
    take place along with the cake and lace it is what it is, the facts remain ill
    like black rain it spill in the street and I'm thrill to meet you and I'm thrill
    to know that you want some tongue and stuff oh we can jest play around
    but my skirt stay down, a wet brown my pies ready and my thighs brown
    and sweaty so throw up the town's confetti, he wanna hit it tonight and my
    panties fit tight he wanna git right down to business these Virginia Beach boys try
    lled over some slick junk only a dumb chick would jump on that so I'm not a fly by
    girl with pie to hurl oh no, his hand started going ,up my thighs I grabbed
    his thumb said you can't have none don't love my social surrounding vocab
    give my thing a local pounding look I amaze with breast you wanna raise
    my dress and my mayonnaise is fresh make a sandwich and gaze

HE SAID;
    girl your body is a smoking brown and I'm hoping to be down with
    you the CD is a spoken sound that's how we do a kiss can brew very swift
    girl you the hot type and you not ripe like green peaches but you extreme
    on beaches and it seem leeches wanna cling to you boo, girl you need a team
    of love affairs, my facts on a ge like BIGGY this is outraged dignity yall
    ready to fall in love and ball at the club, your thighs sweaty pies ready and all
    eating spaghetti call for sex girl meatballs treat all my hormones nice so at home
    a nice slice of pie goes great somehow and my flows take a bow, boo nothing wrong
    with a little “bump and grind” after I've drunk some wine and your rump is fine
    new tune in America, assume the character of POET and know it stuff on my mind
    flow it then grow it as a crop for HIPHOP stuff drip drop like rain and this remind
    cats that my divine stats are right here in Virginia Beach on the side of the road
    stay legit and don't have to play the hypocrite of one not able to rhyme in code
    need cake and help ready to take steps to get some let go of my thumb honey
    bun you wearing a blue skirt and I came to work, boo you behave a funny
    and certain way by flirting everyday so don't close the curtains on the display
    recognize your pies are fun and nice but may need a ton of advice so hey
    let me rub them thighs they sweaty and stay ready like milk chocolate
    melt on my tongue knelt to you I'm sprung and hung on phonics drop it
    on a plot git legal for pie and like eagles fly high and land on trees with a plan
    that sees open thighs and smoking pies have arrived right here on the road hand
    me a piece boo my decisions combined with collisions in the mind watch
    eTelevision sometime see chicks fine need slick lines in order to march
    ahead to success and get bed rest kissing and stuff then the huff and puff
    follows that, terrific art play a specific part in my heart too much sex can rough
    up a wet dream wake up wet as a jet stream have to let the steam out someway
    boo you attractive and nice lead an active life bu there in the car so far “lets stay
    together and say whatever like AL GREEN and I use Virginia Beach Valvoline
    oil in my car because viscosity leads to velocity never play on a foul team
    look adapt plans as this crap expand like rubber bands I'm a lover man
    so girls discover the hand the great one want cake for fun and really can
    the whack junk that don't rhyme and jealous of mine look I connect words
    and wreck nerds this stuff fly and check birds these rhymes reject herds
    of wanna be cats, this stuff be glamour and like MC Hammer you can't
    touch this ah huh! Ah huh! The facts brew so boo back to you have faint
    hormones ready to paint at home but right now taint domes like faded
    pants persuaded to romance right here in the car but so far stuff is invaded
    look boo I'm a Soul Brother and a bold lover I see toast and we both,
    in Virginia beach no stunt the ocean front is right up the road that growth
    you host kisses on toast not gonna boast about that, this is a brown overdose
    of that black exact soul loving, so my car pulled over on Colonial road most
    of the time we could toast if we had wine, but now looking at your sweaty thighs
    and ready for them pies, you phat and fly boo and I can satisfy you hear the vibes
    I fear your eyes are entrapment, girl you cross them thighs because you have boss
    pies just thrust the crust aside I want the inside stuff like the NBA so gone toss
    me a slice I lost my dice can't gamble, but I rub your thighs and love your pies
    boo in Virginia Beach on roads with dames got enough love to load cranes tries
    but wet juice gonna cum if turn loose my that's for real no lullaby boo
    car parked I'm blinging the CD start singing once extreme hood with mad crew
    didn't know the difference between good and bad boo now you make my body brew
    like coffee” she's somehow amazed as her eyebrows are raised he realized the detail
    she's a wise female and surprise to prevail in this situation a kiss in a relation can fail
    if true love not there, oh a lot of girls be so hot but as for her legit love when they
    hit the club but right now a bit above what she expected and sex could wreck it, hey
    it's on right here in Virginia Beach, “oh boo your thighs so soft and pies off the hook look jest let me touch it, I advance upon towns and romance a ton of brown chicks
    I'm gone down town quick with a lot of hot tongue the crazy gravy gets thick
    firing kisses at lips desiring she strips requiring some hip movement some slick
    talk is necessary, now we in the car alone and nice and far on in life in a sleazy
    groove and easily moved by a girl's beauty and you hurl cutie hip and they breezy
    like the wind and all type of men try get some so you smoking with endurance and
    open to the influence of love talk and that's why I do what I do from behind a plan
    as my lines land in the ears of girl so you hold my thumb and my goal is to get some
    and you a wet one like baby wipes, I'm from the hood and need a good deed I come
    with flows galore and go ashore like ships on ocean trips and the potion on your lips
    would love to kiss that off I never miss a boss tonguing girl, you wet with drips
    like a great sea wave and I need cake to be brave, and like a large rock you sit
    there while I git to stare at your thighs and want some phat pies, not a nitwit
    because my words peak and like a bird's beak peck cats on the head when
    my stats are read build a nest then chill with the best and you thrill men
    with breasts so I'm here for the taking of a hug girl we gonna be making
    love, don't look for a hiding place I'm gonna be sliding in lace no faking
    wanna try some pie not a dumb guy from a fly neighborhood and your flavor
    is good my behavior could improve after a kiss things could turn major,
    this is all real like a small meal girl a cake date is the deal and love is real
    you go to club with true love sit on low stools boys flow cool wanna steal
    your love, wrapped around you in bold fashion like an old fashion coat want
    hugs and kisses

NAW PLAYER my lips very red you try carry me to bed or the backseat of this car
    fact is I'm a sweet jar of peaches hanging around bizarre beaches boy leeches go far
    try.ll to cling to me so buy me a ring G , like JAY-Z done queen B,wow fa la la la
    from the car to the bar can't believe my thighs gap pies trapped and guys perhaps loving
    this here one kiss could steer this the wrong way its been a long day we be clubbing
    pie flavor good to eat from from the neighborhood to the street plenty minds of boys
    many times enjoys playing around but that's not my cup of tea, have to deal with boy toys
    they wanna get pie wet or dry us girls duck or our worlds are stuck between the sheets
    with cream that boys eat” wow I have to escape this act with my cake intact this will complete
    my task body hot like a heat rash I keep cash in my purse, I'm the hot type and I guess
    my thing not ripe like green peaches and my scheme reaches the clean beaches breasts
    are wet like the shores so we got cake for boys so they make noise in the bed and go
    crazy on it, so I have on smoking lace and the car is not an open place so oh no
    I have to dodge the city block because of a large witty flock of boys going for
    the gusto and plus throw kisses my way, block access to my hot breast in the car
    my heart is glamour which is a part of grammar and it start to hammer a boys brain
    some enjoy the pain on this and ask for a plain dish of cupcakes but its hard to remain
    happy, sometime be in the club hot kissing and listening to CHUBB ROCK get hugged
    a lot cum to boys have to “treat em right” and be sweet the rest of the night drugged
    by love so it's best you be fighting mad with a writing pad putting words in a love
    letter I'm a chick able to spread a picnic table, shook on quotes took notes above
    the rest and boys love my breasts for some dumb reason guess that's jest suck material
    with luck and a miracle you can hit these skins they spicy a lot like SHACK imperial
    with ICY HOT even though you wanna huff and puff no doubt I must tough it out
    sweaty got cake as a cutie not ready to undertake the duty on having sex on a stout
    backseat in a car,” sweet and clever my hormones heap together have doomed fate
    perfume great the horniness accumulate, played it off remembered kaboom its a date
    I'm a sincere dame clear of blame and your mere aim is to get me in bed but no way
    got cream and hype hot like a steam pipe need to scheme right to escape this I stay
    thinking, you wanna sex my pies and exercise complete power after a shower use
    baby powder then eat some crazy clam chowder it can get wet and fishy no excuse
    yeah you see silk and I'm free from guilt my body be built fine with brown booty
    and stuff a cutie with a cream puff and in bed it steams enough and its a boy's duty
    to want some my mind misled want me confined to the bed its time my red divine
    lipstick get kissed all wet like this in Virginia Beach hot and bothered sometime
    so you a hustler with powers and I want a cluster of flower no buster towers in an
    affair with me without buying you wanna rub my hair in the club have an affair planned

2. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    upping

3. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    sincere and galore at the rear of the store drink a beer before I rap and try trap a chick quick, girl your fleshy part is like nestle it spark chocolate when you drop it and the music HIPHOP it well boo can I pop it? "oh no gonna have to come better than that I'm clever and phat but panties not up for grabs so stop the game maybe a hot dame, I've met plenty of lovers but we can't go any further wit this you gonna wanna kiss right in front of the cashier and no you can't smash it here"