Black People : Help me in my interracial relationship

blackasnight, I'm glad that you got the help and advice you were seeking here. For some of us, issues involving race, particularly racism, is always at the center of these types of discussions. But I'm sure you knew that coming in. I wish you the best in your relationship and hope everything works out for you.

Hodee...welcome to our Forums :wave: Great to have you with us! Wow, 38 posts in just a few days. Your comments here were inspiring and supportive. You were also straight to the point--I like that. :)

Let me encourage you to visit our Voice Chat and listen to our own Radio Station...Black mic...the sounds of our music. Both are open 24/7. In chat we're beginning to feature focused discussions on a variety of topics. I hope to see you join us there soon.

We look forward to seeing you around the Forums and in Chat.

Peace :)

Black as Night ... wow ... i wish you could remember the author of the poem, or a few of the words so we could maybe try and find it or its author ... just that little bit you shared with us has me loving the peace too ... and i've not even heard it! Sorry to assume such negativity when it was all so positive ... *slapp'n Destee on the hand* ... thanks for sharing. Glad you feel better about this issue and pleased with the responses you've received. You are right, you are most welcome to present any topic that you'd like. We only ask that it be done respectfully and you certainly did that Sister. Just make yourself right at home and let me know if you think of the author of that peace.

:wave: Haaaaaaaaay Locust :wave:

:wave: Haaaaaaaaay Anaksanamun aka TimeWarner :) :wave:

:wave: Haaaaaaaaay yaphet al-wynn :wave:

:wave: Haaaaaaaaay HODEE :wave:

~ Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome ~ To You All ~ :)

Do join us in Voice Chat ... www.destee.com/chat ...

:heart:

Destee

It's all about you girl. It's your life and he's the love of your life.
Your feelings for this man are stronger than the negativity of your friends. If he treats you with love than what's the problem. (I'm a black man in a relationship with a Japanese woman. I'm in the Navy). Honestly some of the black men out there are trifling. I used to be trifling. If he treats you better than a trifling black man then you're good. I once asked my girl why did she like black men and she told me they treat her good. That's it? She said she liked how I made her laugh and make her feel special. Is this is how he makes you feel it's all good. I'm not gonna get on here and dog folks because they're with somone of another race. Man or woman. What's important is how you feel about each other. I won't call a black man or woman a sellout. Selling out for love is on another level.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back