Black People : American Rwanda ; Fratricidal War in Chicago, how can we look the other way instead of help end it ??

Ndugu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 18, 2016
Not even during the Great Depression , was this kind of Fratricide in any Black community any where ,
and even though there was Gang violence , in the 50s in all cities , the Black Panthers on the West coast and Central and Nation of Gods and Earths on the East coast , influenced the street culture of the youth as to end most if not all of it , from he 60s into the early 80s !

This war promoted and sustained by Drill Culture has gone on for over 5 years!
How can we just sit , as if it does not occur and unite nationally from the other 49 states to help??

How can we just sit , as if it does not occur and unite nationally from the other 49 states to help??
you have many posts asking why black people don't rise up as a unified collective.

i ask you, do you actually know any black people ????

where do you live ??? do you have your city acting collectively ?? your hood ?? your block ???

neely R:WS.jpg

you have many posts asking why black people don't rise up as a unified collective.

i ask you, do you actually know any black people ????

where do you live ??? do you have your city acting collectively ?? your hood ?? your block ???

View attachment 18081
Thats why I called it American Rwanda cause while Rwanda was going on, if you asked the average African on the continent, about what could be done as a united people, they usually gave the same kind of response ! Dr Neely Fuller was a nice brother but I never read any solution, he or his student Dr Francis Cress Welsing , provided to how we get back to where we were

cause Black folks didnt do alot of talking about White Supremacy or sit around and get slapped upside the head by it year after year, they united under organizations and leaders both national and local and defended and protected the community from it 234e4c3116981c91d52725cb696de564.jpg

what is your solution ?????
A Cultural Revolution to get rid of Drill Culture !
Clarence Allah with no money and no technology and no media , made one go viral from Harlem, in the mid 60s , and by the 70s went viral to the whole East coast ending gang killings , until the culture changed back in the late 80s 90s , when COINTELPRO infected the community with Gangsta Culture !
You deal with a Virus in the community , just like you deal with a vlirus in a computer !
Now , that may not be the only answer and that is why I said it would take all of us from the 49 states to brainstorm some solutions !

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back