Black People : Heartfelt Prayers fo the recovery of Nelson Mandela

Maybe you aren't as smart as you think are, and some things are just beyond your ability to understand at this point in your life. Give your brain a chance to function without weed! ;) Stop getting high and maybe things will begin to make sense to you. Smoking weed destroys brain cells, which is how you get that euphoric feeling . Your brain cells are dying genius! :(

it took u that long to come up with that? lol...stick 2 ur day job simon...

one love
khasm

I wouldn't have to if you would just study Afrikan culture! Especially our spirituality ;) The man is 94 years old and blessed to have lived so long all things considered! At his age and in his condition, "death" would probably be a blessing. In Afrikan culture, what the Europeans and negroes call death, the end game, Afrikans call transition into the spirit world. The spirit never DIES!!! Consequently, we never die but are forever re-born. When a child is born it is considered a reincarnation of an ancestor, ;) which is why they tend to act like they have been here before. They have! Then the life cycle begins anew, birth, life, transition. So you see "death", as you call it, is not the end but a new beginning! Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :p

im noticing some trollish behavior...point blank there is no african ideology to justify ur remarks...ur starting to sound transparent....

one love
khasm

it took u that long to come up with that? lol...stick 2 ur day job simon...

one love
khasm

I didn't know I was being timed. :) I'm retired! ;) Besides, don't flatter yourself, you are not the only one that I am communicating with on this site. ;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back