Black People : A time to send Prayers and Assistance to Black Families in Alabama

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
The last report is 200 demised, so for any one here at Destee who has family down there i hope folks are safe and for those who have endured tragedy my hear t goes out to them and hopefully some one will post what assitance efforts are need to help sisters and brothers down there

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
The last report is 200 demised, so for any one here at Destee who has family down there i hope folks are safe and for those who have endured tragedy my hear t goes out to them and hopefully some one will post what assitance efforts are need to help sisters and brothers down there

Glad to hear that Sister Destee is okay!

...and hope that all the suffering people in this area will be okay.

PS Was so surprised to hear this tornado disaster in Alabama and Georgia after what happened in my neck of the woods, in North Carolina. Although, I was not harmed, it came pretty close to my neighborhood. In fact, it was thundering, lightning and raining pretty hard, but I did not turn on the TV and never knew it was as bad as it really had been until after I heard about it later that night.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Glad to hear that Sister Destee is okay!

...and hope that all the suffering people in this area will be okay.

PS Was so surprised to hear this tornado disaster in Alabama and Georgia after what happened in my neck of the woods, in North Carolina. Although, I was not harmed, it came pretty close to my neighborhood. In fact, it was thundering, lightning and raining pretty hard, but I did not turn on the TV and never knew it was as bad as it really had been until after I heard about it later that night.
Please check my post in the Brainstorming thread, and glad you and yours are OK

there are some ideas that may help the community there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuck Black Entertainment : Please Send Up Your Prayers For Tracey Morgan! Black Entertainment 0
Ankhur Black People : Gil Noble afflicted with Stroke, Please send Prayers andPositive energy to him and family Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Hopefully we can all send our prayers, rituals and positive energy to help Africa!!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : May we send our Collective Prayers and Positive Energy to the folks of Chile Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Ankhur Black People : Kareem Abdul Jabar/leukemia please send prayers and positive energy Black People Open Forum 4
N Rwanda : earthquake in Rwanda and Congo, Let us send prayers Rwanda 0
A Black People Politics : Biden can now send you to jail for criticism against his administration. Black People Politics 5
candeesweet Black Poetry : Ending when no more to send Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Latina Green Black Education / Schools : Guide I Made for How to Earn A's on Tests, Send to a Student You Know! Black Education / Schools 2
Liberty Black People Politics : WikiLeaks: Send us Trump's tax returns so we can release them Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Little girls send a “Letter to the President” about black people dying from police brutality Black People Politics 0
butterfly#1 Support : Cannont send private messagges to members Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 5
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Adware vendors buy Chrome Extensions to send ad- and malware-filled updates Science and Technology 0
Alarm Clock Jails / Prisons : Prosecutors: Send Sandi Jackson to prison first, then Jackson Jr. Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Israel to send African migrants to third country Black People Politics 44
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : Take a Rare Look at How Obama Decides to Send Drones to Kill Americans Black People Politics 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mint Condition - U Send Me Swingin' Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
river Black People : How Do I Send a PM? Black People Open Forum 6
MsInterpret Where can we send donations? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
Amnat77 Jails / Prisons : Judges (Multiple) Paid Millions In Kickbacks To Send Children To Prison Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Ankhur Haiti : Now that security is an ish in Haiti, will they send Xe Gestapo? Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 1
P Congo : US to send military advisors to Congo to give counseling against rape?? (Yeah right) Republic of the Congo 0
Q Black People : Send Sista Soulosophy some Positive energy Black People Open Forum 24
Destee Phones and Apps : Send Pictures to Cell Phones Science and Technology 7
A Black Money Business Jobs : (just try)anyone know anyo one whom i can send these designs to ? Black Money Business Jobs 1
Bluewater Black Poetry : Heaven Send(Happy V-Day Baby) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Q Black People : Which is the fastest way to send money to family Black People Open Forum 2
A Black People : Can i send Private messages to you brothers and sisters ? Black People Open Forum 2
C Black Education / Schools : Send Your Child to College Debt Free Black Education / Schools 6
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Almighty God Send Me A Husband, Like Jesus, Holy My God, Holy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
L Destee Where can i send the money to? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 5
M Black Poetry : Load minds with code design to rip microphones and send Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
L Black People : Sister the story i try to send a private message 1 Black People Open Forum 1
watzinaname Quiet Poetry Lounge : The Vibe that You Send Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
Desert Storm Black Poetry : God Doesn't Send You to Hell! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Louise Cosper Black Christians : Scripture Prayers for Our Families Christian Study Group 1
Louise Cosper Black Parenting : Scripture Prayers to Pray Over Our Families Black Parenting 0
cherryblossom Black People : Prayers, Thoughts and Condolences for Bro. LilPea Black People Open Forum 28
Alarm Clock Black People : Heartfelt Prayers fo the recovery of Nelson Mandela Black People Open Forum 38
cherryblossom Black People : Prayers For Any In the D-FW Area hit by Tornadoes Black People Open Forum 16
howardtsu Black Poetry : Answered Prayers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Black People : 34 Days 100 Plus Weather in Dallas/ Prayers and Concerns to the Black community there Black People Open Forum 10
cherryblossom Black Authors : Prayers That Rout Demons Short Stories - Authors - Writing 6
river OldSoul : Brotha Oldsoul Needs Our Prayers OldSoul 14
Destee Black People : Sister Queen is Very Sick and Needs Our Prayers Black People Open Forum 32
Jahari Kavi Black People : Please keep your prayers and thoughts with.. Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : May We All Unite Our Prayers, Rituals, and Powers for the safety of the Hatian people Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
P Black Spirituality Religion : Inter religious prayers for Black unity and peace in Africa Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
P Black Spirituality Religion : Sweat Lodge Prayers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Unanswered Prayers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4