Black Poetry : Goodbye Family...

naujae said:
yes we will all miss you and your flow
sadden by you telling us you have to go
hope you come visit you family again
becuz we will be long time friends

Naujae...as long as you keep the flames on this forum burning like you do girl...I will be stopping in to read...

Your energy and excitement has been like a bolt of lightning for us and for that we are blessed.

Much love to you poet! Much love...
Sage

caramelpython said:
My dear sweet sister "SAGE".

I guess we all know that :happens: somtimes but it's times like this that saddens our hearts and causes me to pause 4 a min and take time to rethink of the all the goodtimes we have shared here in this community together.

You have been what I would call a true and steady friend from day one when I first came and you never ever changed that. I learned to respect you for when you choose to stand up for what you belived what was right and what was wrong going on here. I believe in character and the strength it takes to have a true one.

Now about your "POETRY" and the many of smiles it caused my face every time I read them :book: . hat can't and wont be replaced in my eyes...(you may leave but that is mine to keep). :read: Rember you still owe me a collab... :shades:
I understand and respect that you have decided to stepdown and walk away and I know it was no easy choice either.

So I say to you that I do hope you will return to us again because you will be missed more than any poetic style or words could express :missu: . Thanks 4 all the inspirations :angel1:

Im done Lady Sage :bye:

Aaaaaaaaaawe Python
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

See...I was doing ok with the tears and stuff...and then I get to your post and you open the flood gates...

My brother...you will always hold a special place in my heart...always and yes we DO have a collab to present and you know that I know...that we both know it will be LEGENDARY...."we know this, fa sho"...

Your beautiful spirit has lifted me up on countless days when I didn't expect to have a smile brought my way but you always managed to do that for me and for that I am so grateful for meeting and knowing you as I do.

As for the poetry...we both share a mutual respect because whether you've got me running for a cold shower, ice water or tissues to dry my eyes...you pull me in everytime and that's no lie, I will be around though but you know my IM so feel free to hit me up or PM me...the options are endless. I know we are both real busy but a true friend can never be forgotten. We WILL keep in touch...

Love you Warrior! :grouphug: :cry::grouphug::cry: :grouphug: :cry:
Sage

realeyezrealize said:
You stood out to me,
soooo soulful with edge and the ability to be raw too.
Though I didn't know you personally
through your treads you allowed us into who you are
So now I feel deprived that as a new member who appreciates art
that one who was so real
is leaving just like that
please hurry back and drop us a hot tread or two or three
maybe before you really leave
anyways in short you will be missed
Much love thanks for inspiring and entertaining.
PEACE

I am humbled by your words beyond conveyance...you guys leave me speechless sometimes, really...
Thank you poet, I sincerely strive to be me no matter what...you made me giggle a little about the soulful but ability to be raw, lol...(hookup is to blame for that...he pulls those flows right out of me and makes me write and read it like..."did I say that, whaaaa") but anyway...poet, No subject or style should ever be off limits...we must embrace it all...

Thanks for embracing me as you have!
Much, much love to you!
Sage

LibertyLady said:
Sister Sage ...gonna:missu:

plain..... said the words i would write ..
i have not readed much ...i was looking forward to januari cause than i would have my own computer and internet at home..and i would have ,more time to read and respond ..(i just hope youre ok sis)

but what i readed was full of love and passion and sensual..:missu:

and just like with other poets on some poems they write you
you can feel verry strong connected with eachother..
and i feel you..

Wherever you going...
keep writting poems...
see who you are as a person..
cause Poetry also reflects to the you youre innerself

and i know that youre name will not be forgotten after a while.
you will not be forgotten..

at least not with me...

cause love...
will always live...

Leaving does not always have to be nessacary sad.....
its a part of life and sumthimes the growth starts from there
Believe me .. though you go away..

you ...

will be here..

i just hope that one day we will be suddeny supprised when you pop by...
and give us youre :hearts2: :massage: :heart: maybe newborn :birthday:
Poetry

cause i will be welcoming you with :kiss1:

Lovelibertylady

Liberty...there is no one here that I can say has a "Sweeter more Pure state of heart and spirit" than yourself. You bring a presence to our forum that is so untainted that we are all humbled by your entrance. Thank you sister, you will be in my heart!

I will be around...you will see me and I will continue to write.

Abundant love, peace and blessings to you!
Sage

angelicsage said:
Thank you so much sister...
While my place may not be filled, this house is so full of love, it will overflow to the point you will barely notice...(I hope :?: lol, j/k)...

I will stop in...

Much, much love to you!
Sage

Your absence will be noticed by all for infinite moments in time. Who are we kidding? I'm trying not to say too much, don't want to get all weepy. But at the risk of getting a tad emotional, let me just say that I will never meet anyone in this forum, quite like you, and you know sis, just the thought of that realization, saddens me. But you have to do what is best for you. So, this is not goodbye, let's consider it to be, so long.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back