Black Poetry : Goodbye Family...

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by angelicsage, Nov 21, 2004.

1. angelicsage

angelicsage Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    Dear Family…

It brings me great sadness to inform you that I have stepped down as a moderator and will be leaving the forum. This will be my last post. I leave in wonderful standing and with the utmost respect for the house that we’ve built here. I would like to say to the new poets, take care of your new home and don’t be stingy with the love, it is the glue that holds us together. I would also like to say to my team, it has been a pleasure working with you guys. I love all of you and have formed lifelong friendships with many of you that will continue long after my name is no longer remembered. I prepared a few individual goodbyes but have misplaced them, lol…oh, well…I will edit the post a little later to include them, as there are some of you that have earned some very special places in my heart and being “Angelicsage”…I must say more…than “goodbye”. A special thanks to the Queen of this house, it has been an honor to serve as a part of your administrative team, Thank you!

So…to all of you, I love you, stay strong, stand behind one another but most of all stand together.

Best Regards,:grouphug:
    Angelicsage

2. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    You will be missed....especially your poetry...your words have inspired many and have healed even more. For that, I say thank you.

Through your words, you have given us hope, inspiration, and love. What more could I ask for from a consummate poet who's forever striving to be better and to go beyond the boundaries of her imagination. And for that, I thank you.

GOD bless.

I love you.

:kiss:

:grouphug:

3. BlatinaPoet4u

BlatinaPoet4u Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9
    hey girl its sad to hear u leavin us. Well i just wanted to say that whereever u may go u will always be in our hearts and ur poetry is going to foreva and alwayz be remembered. I hope along ur journey :horse: u can minister to others with ur poetry.

Much love always BlatinaPoet4u!!!

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Sister Angelic ... i love you Sister !!! :love:

Thank you so much for being willing to share so much of yourself with this community. I will be forever grateful. When the need for financial help was first issued, you were one of those who stepped forward immediately, never hesitating to help. I'm talking about long before the Premium Membership effort became a reality, and even then you helped again. Of the financial contributors, you're right there in the top 10. Not that it's all about money. No, please don't misundersand me. You have brought to this community a very sweet, warm, and loving Spirit, giving it to everyone so very graciously. Every aspect of you will be truly missed. Even though your schedule won't allow you to continue moderating, i do hope that you'll be able to stop through every now and again, and share your self with us. Lord Willing, we will be here, and you will always be welcomed with the warmth and sincerity you've always given to us. While you may not be a Moderator any longer, you will forever be my Sister. If there is ever anything i can do to help, please don't hesitate in asking. I don't believe for one minute that we're always gonna be struggling here like we are, and i may be the very one who might be able to help ... so please keep me in mind.

Wishing you and yours the very best ... please come back and visit with us often!

Much Much Love and Peace Sister AngelicSage.

Thank you for everything.

:heart:

Destee

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    until your return sista GOD bless and much love
    ur be greatly missed

6. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Sage, you will certainly be missed. You will leave a void that cannot possibly be filled, for there is no one quite like you. May God watch over you, and keep you. Much love to you sis.

7. 1poetsought

1poetsought Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Poet
    Ratings:
    +604
    In your wake, Let's go.

Peace to all ~

8. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    :grouphug: I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the post. Is it true that you would leave yo lil' sistah hangin' like that? I'm just playin'. I know that if you are leaving that you have good reason to. I won't judge you on that nor ask you for your reasoning. That is none of my business. But do know sistah that you are like my real big sistah and I REALLY do look up to you. I love you to be honest sistah. I'm going to miss you. Please do keep in touch. I wish I had some way to contact you but I don't I guess after you leave that will be it. Bye sistah. Please know that I do wish you well because you were there for me from start to finish. God bless you sistah. :cry:

9. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    You will be missed and your wonderful flows...many blessings to you!!!!
    love you back..:grouphug:

Peace
    Angel

10. SwtT

SwtT Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educational/Human Resources field
    Ratings:
    +28
    Sage,

When I read your post, I was so confused. I still am confused. Why are you stepping down? Why are you leaving? These questions you can answer if you wish to me. I know I have been gone for a while but when I came back, this is the last thing I thought that I would read here. Sage, when I was a regular here, you became like an advisor to me. You were my inspiration through your poetry. I think that you're a good person. So for whatever reasons that you are leaving, I will just wish you well through anything. See you later girl.

Swt-T