Black Poetry : Goodbye Family...

i'll miss ya sista .............just speechless but my heart speaks to u
i hope the journey u taking lead u to warm and comfort and allow u to
return to the shore where i will be awaiting u to greet you and embrace u
so do come back and say hello ............i will not say goodbye but sista
see you later down the road we shall meet again your voice will be missed
your heart will forever be felt and your compassion will never loom
God Bless u and be safe .................

SwtT said:
Sage,

When I read your post, I was so confused. I still am confused. Why are you stepping down? Why are you leaving? These questions you can answer if you wish to me. I know I have been gone for a while but when I came back, this is the last thing I thought that I would read here. Sage, when I was a regular here, you became like an advisor to me. You were my inspiration through your poetry. I think that you're a good person. So for whatever reasons that you are leaving, I will just wish you well through anything. See you later girl.

Swt-T

Awwe sister...you guys have got me tearing up ova here ---> :cry: :cry: :cry: and this is true. As I was sharing with Krazylyrics, there are some seasons changing in my life and I just need a little extra time to focus my energy and time to these very crucial matters. I love this place though, so I will be around so don't worry, you will see me...no matter what and if you ever wanna chat just hit me up on IM or email...I'm always on the pooter, me and technology are joined at the hip.

Thank you so much for your words though, I would never have thought or known that I touched you that much, had you not shared that with me. Sometimes...we never know how much weight our presence carries as with yours...because you are "Always Missed"...Always...

Love you sister!
Sage

plainrhythm said:
dear angelicsage, for a while i didn't know what to say, i guess it's because i don't want to believe it. i haven't known your words for as long as the rest of the family, but i have grown to love and appreciate the type of person you are through your words... you will be greatly missed, i hope you reach the end of your successful milestones to come.
with love and appreciation..

plain.

Plainrhythm...Thank you so much, You've got "the gift", talent beyond words...as far as poetry goes. I have truly enjoyed your work the short time you've been here and your presence was quickly becoming one of those "hey...plainrythm just dropped some fiyah" kinda presences...ya know :wink:

So please continue to wow the forum, oh and Congratulations on your poet of the week status, it is much deserved.

Abundant Love, Peace and Blessings,
Sage

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back