Black People : Free thought??

Are underground tactics used to supress free speech on black forums?

• absolutely

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • I think so but I dont have proof

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I dont think so, but I dont have proof

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • not at all......no one gets mistreated for free thinking

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Is free though something that is suppressed on black websites thru stealth like techniques of ostracism and the (electronic) cold shoulder?

Are people drawn in and told to "speak their mind" only to find out that certain opinions are not accepted by the "ruling class" of the particular forum and suddenly find themself being cut off and eventually pushed out of the site if not outright banned?

I don't believe that peoples opinions are suppressed if it isn't in agreement with the dominate class. What I think happens is that people tend to be sensitive at particular times on particular topics and when someone challenges their opinion they feel attack in some degree. I get this way sometimes too and I noticed that alot of others do too.

I personally don't attack a persons opinion if it is different from my own. I actually welcome them because that person might say something that I hadn't considered before.

Although, if I feel a certain way about a topic, I will from time to time express my opinion, but mostly I enjoy reading others.

I read you often too Mr.Black! Just because someone may not agree with you on a particular topic doesn't mean that they are rejecting you and others will follow that ruling class.

I'm sorry if you feel this way. I truly understand where your comming from. I tend to be very sensitive and what I have to do in order to make sure that I'm not harboring the wrong insights is, I take a step back, Look at the overall picture again, See if I am actually being attacked or is it just me feeling a little vunerable and opened.

Alot of the times, I find that it was me after all! Don't ever give up speaking your mind Brother Blak, Just because someone may not be hearing you out, Doesn't mean all will not hear you!!!!! :love:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back