Black People : Farrakhan on the "Like It Is" Program

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Did anyone hear the speech by Minister Farrakhan on Gil Nobels "Like It Is" program today? As a personal critic of Farrakhan on his various thought processes via his speeches, I found this to be the most realistic speech he ever made on national television as it regards the economy, the war, black reality, the police, military, white supremacy and a lot else. Normally I can only see him on a cable channel but channel 7 is not a cable channel, it is a national channel and that makes me wonder if we will even be hearing anymore about "Like It Is" on television.

There was already a movement by white society to get that program off the air for two years now and this may be the nail in the coffin. If it is the nail I'll give Gil the props for going out with a bang!!!

Did anyone hear the speech by Minister Farrakhan on Gil Nobels "Like It Is" program today? As a personal critic of Farrakhan on his various thought processes via his speeches, I found this to be the most realistic speech he ever made on national television as it regards the economy, the war, black reality, the police, military, white supremacy and a lot else. Normally I can only see him on a cable channel but channel 7 is not a cable channel, it is a national channel and that makes me wonder if we will even be hearing anymore about "Like It Is" on television.

There was already a movement by white society to get that program off the air for two years now and this may be the nail in the coffin. If it is the nail I'll give Gil the props for going out with a bang!!!

Yeah I saw the program, Gil always delivers as always- but, trust me; LIKE IT IS ain't going nowhere! It's been on for ages now and it is the most important show for Black people in the history of TV. They may TRY and get rid of Like It Is, but it is a Sisyphean task on thier part, and they will continue to fail.
Like it is lives on.

what are some of the things that you are most critical of as far as farrakhan is concerned?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

How can you even take him seriously enough to want to listen to anything he has to say?

That is an honest question and I'd appreciate an answer.

......................Easy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back