Black People : Lets forgive Dylan Roof, but block Farrakhan from our church

overall, i'm saying that black people we need to not be so hard on one another.

I agree Elder.... I just see a trend where some of us want to live in make believe land, and not hear the truth. And if you must tell the truth, do it in a way that yt won't get offended.

Now this is what I mean, here is a misguided black that has learned the hard way...yt don't care about you, but you still seek his praise and approval.

Peace!

I'm sorry, my apologies bro. Enki, I thought you were seeking a response to the question:

If you agree with Farrakhan being turned away, why is that?

Ok...

After Threatening the President's Life, Ted Nugent Rewarded with Ticket to the State of the Union

- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conte...arded-ticket-state-union#sthash.tpl84yCe.dpuf

You've just proved my point how we turn away from ours, but how whites embrace their.

But wait, here's more....

D.C. Police Officer Christopher Picciano Cleared Of Charges Relating To Michelle Obama Threat
The D.C. police officer accused of threatening to shoot first lady Michelle Obama has been cleared of administrative charges relating to that incident.

But a three-person departmental review board recommended that Metropolitan Police Department officer Christopher Picciano be suspended for 40 days without pay for "conduct unbecoming an officer" -- a punishment relating to postings on social media websites, reports the Washington Post:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/10/police-officer-michelle-obama-threat_n_3574164.html

Now you asked:

I say why should he? Why should he let someone else fear of what whites will say and think silence him? And that is our problem, we care too much about what yt thinks and feels, while at the same time yt don't care about what we think and feel. Ted Nugent was rewarded for his threats, and yt embraced him. Fox new shows have him on where he constantly disrespect Obama.

White don't care what we think because they know we are going to hold our own to a different standard....They know we will go in hard on our own for throwing a pebble at you, but will give them a pass when one of them throws a brick and bust your head with it.

That is what you are doing here to Farrakhan.......Sometimes the devil you have is better than the devil you know.

Peace!

because if that white man kills them farrakhan will do not one thing.......

Ok, I can understand that. But yt is killing us anyway, and have been for centuries.

Here is some proof...

New Jersey Cop Shoots Unarmed Teen Seven Times as Gun Mysteriously Appears on Scene Following Day
On Friday evening, a New Jersey State Trooper fired 10 rounds of gunfire at a 14-year-old boy, seven of which hit the child.
Now, witnesses, including one who works in law enforcement, are questioning the official story.
Police shot the young teen, Radazz Hearns, in the legs and buttocks around 10:20 p.m. during a short foot chase. Cops were on the scene responding to a report of gunfire in the area.

A witness who happens to work in law enforcement pointed out the massive problems with this story.
“The boy didn’t even come from that direction, so I don’t see how his gun could’ve been found over there near Pashley Avenue,” the woman told The Trentonian. “If the suspect was running from Pas

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...-mysteriously-appears-on-scene-following-day/

Peace!

I'm sorry, my apologies bro. Enki, I thought you were seeking a response to the question:

If you agree with Farrakhan being turned away, why is that?

I was specifically speaking to all forms of speech that may incite violence. Because it seems that is what these preachers are concerned about, and that fine. But the problem I have is that we are so quick to shun our own out of fear of what they may say. While whites embrace their own no matter what they say. Every white politician that has said something crazy has had whites support them, and speak out on their behalf. They didn't and don't care what we feel or think, but we seem to care about how they feel, and what they think.

You don't have to like everything a person says or does to show unity.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back