Black People : Louis Farrakhan Confesses Jesus ?

According to the Islamic faith Jesus (Isa) did exist and was one of the prophets before Muhammad and actually foretold the coming of Muhammad.

I know but what he's talking about is not the Quranic view or belief in Isa. For years he has equated the Hon Elijah Muhammad with being Jesus and he is his Companion.

However, this is what Elijah himself taught.

Hi Brother Omowale Jabali ... :love:

Welcome Home ... :yaay:

I had to smile reading the title of this thread - thanks for sharing.

I don't know a lot about Scientology but I heard he went there too.

Maybe it is akin to Christianity / Jesus and actually has him on his same last path.

Though it may be a significant change as Precise Allah suggests.

If it is a change that saves one from the grip of death ... :thinking:

Maybe he will grow to be 184 years old and tell us all how he did it.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Peace,

I have not heard of any official statement from the NOI in regards to the Farrakhan statements. What I will say is that the conditions are ripe for a paradigm shift. If he actually believed that WFM and EM were on a spaceship, he was probably figuring to be beamed up next. He hasn't spoken about any more mother plane visions, and no text messages from THEM or WFM. He must be disappointed they didn't send him a ticket. Back in the day I used go to go hard on the Muslims about that spaceship (Mother Plane) nonsense.

In any case, if anyone listens to the recording, the NOI is gonna have a time trying to explain the Jesus stuff away. I'm looking forward to how this turns out.

Peace

What do you think about this?

Reflecting on his inevitable physical death, leader of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan, 84, declared in a controversial video recording Tuesday that Jesus will save him from the grip of death despite his organization's creed that there is only "One God whose proper Name is Allah."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chri...his-redeemer-says-devil-cant-have-him-196848/

I think that this is HUGE!--And I also believe that, because of his past work and the people that follow him, he owes them some kind of explanation for his shift. I know that there are sects that do claim Jesus as 'a prophet' but then they never made a significant shift as he has done. I heard him on this issue in the past, and I am happy about it, but when you make a shift in this regards, I feel that an explanation should be offered to the people that followed you on your past views.

I also believe that due to White Supremacy and exploitation in the original African people's way of life in every aspect, we all should be willing to readdress some issues and determine truth. An Islamic man told me this kind of issue has confused Black Americans who at once believed that their Islamic faith was universal and the same as the Islamic faith amongst the people in the Middle East, but later, many of them changed some of their views from what they originally believed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back