Black Entertainment : DOES LIL JON NEED THE EASTSIDE BOYZ?

no he dnt the east side boyz, their probably his old skool crew.

lil jons beats get me hype also the way he attacks the mic w/ his militant like yells, i will disagree lil jon is not all rap if u check tht song he did w/ brave heart tht beat was hot, mad creative. nas blessed the mic in the song nicely, tht showed me lil jon is even better when working w/ a true lyricist. but 4 the most part he gets play cuz he works w/ commercial artists.

MANASIAC said:
But also Lil Jon really do not need the East Side Boyz. I think they are just his homeboys from back in the day.

Agreeded
He doesnt need the East Side Boys

Yet LiL John is important too hip hop
Or music in general cause he doesnt just make
Hip hop or R&B anymore-He is important
To all genres of music-He is a very talented Brother

Cedric Denson said:
Yeah thats true. And the song that you are pertaining to with Bravehearts is caleed "Quick to Back Down" That song is hot. I have it on one of my mix CDs.

Cedric Denson
that was the best song on that whooooole album. seems like the bravehearts do better when they're on a song with Nas, alone its like MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, with him its like NICE NICE NOICE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back