Black Entertainment : Jay Z Does Have A Problem....

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
...and it isn't his sister-in-law ---it's him and his inappropriate behavior towards Rachel Roy

Before the fact...

The Story

The After The Fact

Last edited:
What’s up with the violence? Women have to keep their hands to themselves. I am glad Jay-Z was able to maintain control and not knock the Piss out of her. I do not hear anyone saying anything about her jumping on him. If he had hit her back women would have a serious problem with him. Unless he hit her right before they got in the elevator she was wrong as two left shoes. That buzzard spit on him. Clawd have mercy.

I dont know what went wrong on with these two. Jay and Bey are at a level where people have invested interest in their finances and image. Obviously what ever happened was deep she could not contain herself more than the privacy of the elevator. And even then it was not private. Knowing Jay Z's' social affiliation it appears something might have been done to her or someone she cares about by him or indirectly by him. ijs. I never seen her act like that before as a matter of fact the woman in her family tend to act like ladies. I have never seen anyone physical assault him before either. Most people adore him. What ever is going on is pretty deep. I wonder what it is.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back