Black Spirituality Religion : Do you have an agenda?

Ralfa'il said:
Diakonos

Some people just love challenge and debate.

Since it's not always wise to challenge and debate strangers over religion and politics on the street; the internet gives some of us an opportunity to do it safetly and cautiously.

Info

Profound statement indeed!

I've always said that we needed to destroy this inferior slave like mentality that has been ingrained in our people through out the generations.

We need a new culture.

Peace,

True indeed god!!!!!!!!!

peace

Do you have an agenda?

I ask that to anyone who has ever posted a thread for the express purpose of denigrating, bad-mouthing or just plain old hatin on the faith of others. Why is it such a bad thing if somebody believes in something that you don’t believe? So what, if it doesn’t make sense to you? I believe that many of the world religions have more in common than we are willing to acknowledge. The key is to have meaningful dialogue between people of different faiths. That way we can have more of a true understanding of what others believe (and in many cases recognize the commonalities). Quite frankly, I rarely (if ever) see this being done in this forum. Chances are, most of us have our religious beliefs firmly in tact, prior to us reading and responding to these threads. I think it’s safe to say, that the overwhelming majority of us will not change our faith based on what others have to say about it. When will we get to a point were we dialogue to learn and build instead of tear down?

My only agenda is to serve and worship in my Faith and let others serve and worship in theirs.

However.....

Revelation 13:
[9] If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back