Do you have a right to choose?

Oh yeah, of course they will have their decisions, I am just showing you how serious I am about raising a successful family. I have come very far in what I want to succeed in in life. I WILL NOT fall back from the progress that I am making. I didn't want to get all hype about this either, but in my family, NOT ONE PERSON has went against what the family does. It is traditional that we take after either our mothers or fathers in my family. When I go on to succeed, I will put the family back on track. We bearly talk to one another, it will be me shining headlines that puts the family back together. And the children of the family will defintely turn out successful. We help eachother, and keep eachother up, regardless of the past.

When I put my mind to it, things can and will happen. They have in the past 5 years, they will in the next 10.

Oh yeah, by the way Manasiac, I hope you are preparing for Hurricane Jeanne. It just wiped out Haiti. Lucky me, I'm gonna be up in New York for a banquet. I just hope that you and everyone else on here who lives down here are fine. And what did you hear about Hurricane Lisa? Rumors are flying around, and I am getting sick and tired of these Hurricanes.

Cedric Denson

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back