Black People : Do you go places you don't like - to tell them you don't like them?

i do that all the time. in fact, i think i'll go out right now and find someplace i don't like........

:lol: You old enough, so you earned the right to complain just for the sake of complaining.

(Just don't do it in front of Destee; else she gon' send you to the chicken shack. Wait, she can read this, right???)

Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm wondering ... do you do that ... go places you don't like, to say you don't like them?

I'm amazed that folk do this. I don't believe i've ever done such a thing.

It makes absolutely no sense to me ... going somewhere i don't like ... to say i don't like it.:)

I'd just not go there. I'd certainly not go, then complain about how i don't like being there.

That's sorta kinda ... well ... perhaps indicative of some mental disorder or sump'n ... :look:

Who does that?

Do you?

Maybe i'm the one with the mental disorder ... not doing it ... :nuts:

It's akin to calling someone to say you'll never call again ... *backing slowly away*

sump'n is wrong with both of these types of scenarios to me.

Is it just me ... or is this how most folk live and i'm just lost in lala land ... :)

Thanks in advance.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

That's sorta kinda ... well ... perhaps indicative of some mental disorder or sump'n ... :look:

:toast::lol:
You are true Destee... :lol: This is pure madness.

I've seen those threads. I usually feel the person who starts them feels unappreciated by other posters. They have an opinion of themselves and, sadly, think others share it, so the farewell speech is a "see who/what you're losing because you ridiculed, dismissed, ignored, whateva my posts? NOW, you'll be sorry because I'm leaving!

Sad to say, it's rarely the case.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back