Black People : Do you go places you don't like - to tell them you don't like them?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm wondering ... do you do that ... go places you don't like, to say you don't like them?

I'm amazed that folk do this. I don't believe i've ever done such a thing.

It makes absolutely no sense to me ... going somewhere i don't like ... to say i don't like it.

I'd just not go there. I'd certainly not go, then complain about how i don't like being there.

That's sorta kinda ... well ... perhaps indicative of some mental disorder or sump'n ... :look:

Who does that?

Do you?

Maybe i'm the one with the mental disorder ... not doing it ... :nuts:

It's akin to calling someone to say you'll never call again ... *backing slowly away*

sump'n is wrong with both of these types of scenarios to me.

Is it just me ... or is this how most folk live and i'm just lost in lala land ... :)

Thanks in advance.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Has this ever happened to you?

Someone knocks on your door ... requesting access to your premises ... and you graciously invite them in.

Okay ... so you let 'em in ... and as they are standing under your roof, inside your space ... they say ...

"I don't like being here ... don't like what's here ... don't like you ... don't like your spot." ... :huh2:

Has this ever happened to you?

Destee

CSmith

Dec 29, 2010
Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm wondering ... do you do that ... go places you don't like, to say you don't like them?

I'm amazed that folk do this. I don't believe i've ever done such a thing.

It makes absolutely no sense to me ... going somewhere i don't like ... to say i don't like it.

I'd just not go there. I'd certainly not go, then complain about how i don't like being there.

That's sorta kinda ... well ... perhaps indicative of some mental disorder or sump'n ... :look:

Who does that?

Do you?

Maybe i'm the one with the mental disorder ... not doing it ... :nuts:

It's akin to calling someone to say you'll never call again ... *backing slowly away*

sump'n is wrong with both of these types of scenarios to me.

Is it just me ... or is this how most folk live and i'm just lost in lala land ... :)

Thanks in advance.

Love You!

Destee

No. Though it sounds like something a troll would do. For me, there has to be something I like or have an interest in to be able to frequent someones place.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
No. Though it sounds like something a troll would do. For me, there has to be something I like or have an interest in to be able to frequent someones place.

Some people think seeing themselves in print, makes them important. We have a few like that in here. They will spout misinformation as fact and then throw venom when challenged on it.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

I don't think they're trolls ... i'd not call them that ... i've seen other behaviors that remove them from the troll category.

These folk seem to simply do what the title says ... going where they don't like ... to say it.

They often have strong, passionate, heartfelt reasons for why they don't like it ... and they just wanna share 'em.

Maybe in some folk's opinions, this is troll behavior ... but i see something else ... something bigger / different than that.

I was actually trying to think of situations where this would be the expected course of action.

Perhaps going to march on washington ... letting politicians know they, nor their decisions, are liked.

This behavior may have a place ... a real use ... where it's considered the acceptable and normal course of action.

Hmmmm ... iono ... i can't think of any thing other than the march on washington scenario.

Maybe a labor union march or something ... where the folk have a vested interest in the decisions made.

Again ... i don't think they are all trolls ... though it could easily be mistaken as troll behavior.

I don't think they're all trolls ... i think they feel it's the right course of action ... and so they do it.

They go to places they don't like ... to let the folk there know ... they do not like them.

I've seen this soooooooooooo much over the years ... thus the question.

Thanks for sharing!

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Crooks In High Places Black People Politics 5
R Black Poetry : Emotions strong and like oceans roam in wet places while he get laces at home alarm is the reason in a girl's arm every season, the worst is fear then Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
DigitallyBlack Food Discussion : Food Places in Los Angeles Food Discussion and Recipes 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Artist places Harriet Tubman on $20 bills, despite Trump's ambivalence African American History Culture 2
Writspirit Black People : Check out Sacred Places Black People Open Forum 0
Writspirit Black People : Sacred Places Black People Open Forum 0
Writspirit Black People : Spirituality: Show - Sacred Places with Bethelle Jay Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black History Month: We carry the imprints of people and places African American History Culture 37
OldSoul OldSoul : Places to visit in Black World OldSoul 2
chuck African American History Culture : Our Places And Spaces Are Under Attack Too African American History Culture 0
Black Phoenix Black Travel : Amazing Places: Ivanhoe Reservoir Covered With 400,000 Black Plastic Balls Black Travel 0
Black Phoenix Black Travel : Amazing Places:Bunda Cliffs in Australia: Is this the End of the World? Black Travel 0
Black Phoenix Black Travel : Amazing Places:Lauterbrunnen: The Valley of 72 Waterfalls Black Travel 0
Black Phoenix Black Travel : Amazing Places: Seagaia Ocean Dome: An Artificial Beach in Japan Black Travel 0
Black Phoenix Black Travel : Amazing Places: The Mysterious Patomskiy Crater Black Travel 3
Black Phoenix Black Travel : Amazing Places: Balos Beach, Greece Black Travel 0
shaka64 Black Education / Schools : Good places on the web to learn many things, free. Black Education / Schools 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : NYPD places full body scanners on the streets Black People Open Forum 1
thePreacher Black Spirituality Religion : Spiritual Warfare in High Places Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
skuderjaymes Black Entertainment : All Of The Places Weve Been - Gil Scott Heron Black Entertainment 2
Destee Black People : Known Places of Respectful Interaction Amongst Black People Black People Open Forum 3
HODEE Black Poetry : PROCESSES, places, PEOPLE and things Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God comes in human form in all places of the earth & in every generation Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Destee African Traditional Religion : THE PRINCIPAL GEOGRAPHICAL AND MYTHOLOGICAL PLACES IN THE BOOK OF THE DEAD African Traditional Religion Study Group 0
Destee Black People : SLAVE DUNGEONS / PLACES OF MEMORY Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : Non-white people in places of power. Black People Open Forum 4
watzinaname Black Poetry : Shadows, Unfamiliar Places, and Botanical Gardens Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
B Black Poetry : There is only us,Places in me you touch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
L Black Events : When youre in holland and you wanna go out look for these places Black Events 8
P Black Poetry : Discolored Places Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Heaven / Hell - Do You Believe There Are Such Places? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 69
Destee Black People : America's Best and Worst Places to Live? Black People Open Forum 2
Heartbeat Quiet Poetry Lounge : The Loving Places Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Heartbeat Black Poetry : The Loving Places Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
alyce Quiet Poetry Lounge : heavenly places Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: this entire block require ham hocks, wow in shock eating collard greens don't rock the boat just dream a lot dim a nation with the st Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID” Begin ballistic then spin statistics get a girlfriend and kiss it now don't get it twisted have to fabricate to get vocab great want to expr Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Fine1952 Black People : The Black Tax - *Black Lives Still Don't Matter* Black People Open Forum 25
HODEE Black People Politics : LACK OF SUPPORT FOR DEMOCRATS ( BLUE STATES ) IS BECAUSE REPUBLICANS DON'T WANT TO HELP THE BLACK ( DEMOCRATIC ) COMMUNITY Black People Politics 3
B Black People : IF YOU DON'T ASK/DEMAND, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE... Black People Open Forum 2
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : Why Christians Don't Pray to Jesus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : Don't Forget, The BIBLE is the ULTIMATE Black History book Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
HODEE Black People Politics : Nonvoters Are Dissatisfied With the Two Parties _ The Last Four Years Trump Admits Were Handed to Him .. Don't Do That Again Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black Sports : Is A Boycott Of Pro Sports Coming? - They Don't Matter Anymore ... It's Here Black Sports 4
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : I Just Don't Understand.. Blacks For Trump.. ??? Even Up to 2019 ( They are Kowtowing ) For Acceptance .. ??? Black People Open Forum 4
A Black Spirituality Religion : "The Jesus Most Preachers Don't Want Us to Know" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
C Black People : Black People Don't Want To Be Black No More Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : At home she roam around in a gown and boys hound and bark be astound her beauty could wreck a nation and don't expect compensation can't place her lac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Don't underestimate Beast Mode: What Princeton students could learn from Marshawn Lynch Black Sports 3