Black People : Do you go places you don't like - to tell them you don't like them?

Some people think seeing themselves in print, makes them important. We have a few like that in here. They will spout misinformation as fact and then throw venom when challenged on it.

Oh yeah, I've been accused of being white multiple times when I disagree on a particular point. "If you don't hate all white people then you're not black." Hatred and being stubborn can make you do all sorts of irrational things. Most of the time I don't deign to reply, but others I have to.

I don't think they're trolls ... i'd not call them that ... i've seen other behaviors that remove them from the troll category.

These folk seem to simply do what the title says ... going where they don't like ... to say it.

They often have strong, passionate, heartfelt reasons for why they don't like it ... and they just wanna share 'em.

Maybe in some folk's opinions, this is troll behavior ... but i see something else ... something bigger / different than that.

I was actually trying to think of situations where this would be the expected course of action.

Perhaps going to march on washington ... letting politicians know they, nor their decisions, are liked.

This behavior may have a place ... a real use ... where it's considered the acceptable and normal course of action.

Hmmmm ... iono ... i can't think of any thing other than the march on washington scenario.

Maybe a labor union march or something ... where the folk have a vested interest in the decisions made.

Again ... i don't think they are all trolls ... though it could easily be mistaken as troll behavior.

I don't think they're all trolls ... i think they feel it's the right course of action ... and so they do it.

They go to places they don't like ... to let the folk there know ... they do not like them.

I've seen this soooooooooooo much over the years ... thus the question.

Thanks for sharing!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

It reminds me of the KKK who go to certain black neighborhoods in order to spew their hate. Similar to the Westboro Baptist Church. They're very passionate about what they believe in. They think that by letting people live their lives how they want, it will personally effect them. Like the LGBT communities fight for equal rights. Certain groups see this as an attack on their religion or their way of life and they think they'll receive Gods wrath if they don't do something about it.

It reminds me of the KKK who go to certain black neighborhoods in order to spew their hate. Similar to the Westboro Baptist Church. They're very passionate about what they believe in. They think that by letting people live their lives how they want, it will personally effect them. Like the LGBT communities fight for equal rights. Certain groups see this as an attack on their religion or their way of life and they think they'll receive Gods wrath if they don't do something about it.

Okay ... you're right ... those are good examples of this kind of behavior.

Yes Yes Yes ... i didn't even think of those kind of examples.

Good Stuff. Thanks for Sharing!

Destee

Oh yeah, I've been accused of being white multiple times when I disagree on a particular point. "If you don't hate all white people then you're not black." Hatred and being stubborn can make you do all sorts of irrational things. Most of the time I don't deign to reply, but others I have to.

Or worse, you just aren't black/down enough. I have been called names on this recently

lol @ me not seeing them as trolls ... :look:

think'n it's sump'n bigger ... deeper ... maybe we can help 'em ... :massage:

i aint no psychologist ... but i took a fake course on da internet ... :lol: ... :rofl:

oh gosh ... wait ... this is beginning to look like hazardous duty ... normalizing abnormal behavior ... :peekk:

oh gosh ... :shame:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back