Black Relationships : Do nice guys finish last?

Solo, the last thing you want to do is settle man. NEVER do that. Just don't get to thinking bad about yourself. I'm in the same boat sort of because I don't think I'll find the person I want anythime soon either...but I'm not going to commit to anyone until I do find her or she finds me. Life is not all about relationships anyways. If these women don't want to act right....that's their bad. Have fun and meet people and your lady will come along.

I appreciate the kind words. I think I'm just going to not worry about it and try to forget about the whole thing. It's not for everybody anyway. I have to admit that I'm probably one of the lonliest people I know. I won't say too much because I don't want to come off like a loser, but I haven't been in a relationship in almost a decade. I can't seem to get any interest from the opposite sex and when I do they just want a "cut buddy". I feel pretty bad sometimes and I know I probably need to talk about it more (which is why I post of boards) but I feel like if I talk about this stuff too much I might wear out my welcome. I'm sure somebody will say "no you won't" but trust me, it's happened before.

I'm tired of my loneliness consuming my life and I don't know what to do about it, but I don't want to unload all my problems on other people. Obviously I need to talk about it or else I wouldn't have posted this little bit, but I usually try to work things out on my own.

Anyway, thanks for your time.

Solo:

I have used message boards that way before too. I know what you mean about wearing out welcome, but the worst that has happend for me is people stop paying attention...but sometimes, just putting the thoughts down and going back and re-reding later helps you sort things out. My social life is lacking and message boards help that greatly.

On two different sites I started threads/polls on how ones social life REALLY is and you would be surprized how many people out there have very few friends. You are not an alien in other words.

tooo nice......?

How can a man be too nice? I wish I can find me one of those...
All the white *** I dated were jerks.. just my luck :cry:
Not into Asian men, don't find them appealing but from what I see and hear..
some can be very caring and nice. They do housework and all....
Thugs do have their appeal but in the long run they are not marriage type.

So... where are all the nice guys hiding?? :look:

Solo said:
I appreciate the kind words. I think I'm just going to not worry about it and try to forget about the whole thing. It's not for everybody anyway. I have to admit that I'm probably one of the loneliest people I know. I won't say too much because I don't want to come off like a loser, but I haven't been in a relationship in almost a decade. I can't seem to get any interest from the opposite sex and when I do they just want a "cut buddy". I feel pretty bad sometimes and I know I probably need to talk about it more (which is why I post of boards) but I feel like if I talk about this stuff too much I might wear out my welcome. I'm sure somebody will say "no you won't" but trust me, it's happened before.

I'm tired of my loneliness consuming my life and I don't know what to do about it, but I don't want to unload all my problems on other people. Obviously I need to talk about it or else I wouldn't have posted this little bit, but I usually try to work things out on my own.

Anyway, thanks for your time.
first, move out of Alabama, go to a major urban area where there are millions, yes millions of females.
second, go see a good therapist.
third, get your head into something other than females, they are not worth ruining your life over.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back