Black Spirituality Religion : Do All Black People Have Souls?

Me and my bruh were talking about this concept. He was saying how he had been noticed that most white people and other seemed souless, but also a certain amount of black people also didn't give him a vibe of actually being alive, well I can't really explain the concept, but hey..

I always wonder about things because people say that its always a small group of people that rise up and get through, or transform. Or this is not for everyone and may not ever be for everyone, as in not all people might not be participating in a certain project per se.

Just another thought, what yah'll think?

P.S. Its hard to put some things into words!

Everybody has a soul....It's just that some people's souls are evil.

I think we all have souls. Some people maybe mean spirited or rude, but my thought on souls is. If people did not have souls then they wouldn't be alive. Regardless of how they come across (souless, lifeless etc). It's still there, that's just that person and not to be confused by just a walking body and that's it.

I may be taking this more literally that the original poster intended, but that's my interpretation on the matter.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

I think we all have souls. Some people maybe mean spirited or rude, but my thought on souls is. If people did not have souls then they wouldn't be alive. Regardless of how they come across (souless, lifeless etc). It's still there, that's just that person and not to be confused by just a walking body and that's it.

I may be taking this more literally that the original poster intended, but that's my interpretation on the matter.

Emerald_Queen,

Sometimes, oversimplication is needed, great outlook Emerald_Queen.

Many psychoses can hide the soul but how can one determine someones soul from observation?

The look of the automaton is what today's society is seeking by creating a mindset of hopelessness;
no religion
no government
no descent products
no morality
no values
no public services
no critical thinking
no creativity
no money
no method of making money
no hope in eating non-tampered or fresh foods
no hope in bathing in nonn tmpered water
no hope in breathing clean air
no hope in descent health care
constant fear of terroroism

Everybody has a soul....It's just that some people's souls are evil.

They allowed the evil spirit to take over. Their souls are not evil. They might need a whole body and mind detox and start from scratch. Then maybe a enlighten spirit will come in that can help them grow more devinely.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back