Black Spirituality Religion : Why Do Black Americans Put So Much Faith In Christianity?

What I frankly find puzzling in 'these kind' of discussions of god or various dialogs of dogma or in spirituality is the lack of mentioning that actual 'TIME' is not linear.
True
It is a topic which I find very difficult to truly comprehend.
First according to many Spiritual Philosophers....Time is illusory as in there is no Past or Future.
Time Only Exist In the ever Present Now....All things and events occur in One Solitary Moment.
God Says ..I Am The Alpha and the Omega

I don't know if it is something that 'can be comprehended'.
Comprehend is a mental rational process.

But I can see why its' difficult to leave the linear thought process behind because I still find that trap myself on occasion, after all though we are all taught from the earliest of age that time is 1 2 3, no?
Everything is measured from the smallest nano second to the red shift outre reaches in the age of the farthest stars. All of this life is infused with and run by an obsession in measurements of one sort or another.

I don't know if it is something that 'can be comprehended'.
True....then we must now find a way to work this new limited understanding of "Time" to render us new benefits.

Comprehend is a mental rational process.
Time may not be a "rational" thing but it seems "mental"

But I can see why its' difficult to leave the linear thought process behind because I still find that trap myself on occasion, after all though we are all taught from the earliest of age that time is 1 2 3, no?
How do we unwrap this mental mind warp cause by generations of wrong thinking with regard to "Time"?

Everything is measured from the smallest nano second to the red shift outre reaches in the age of the farthest stars. All of this life is infused with and run by an obsession in measurements of one sort or another.
Measuring is like Naming it is our very first step in comprehension of anything as both outline (actually) and demarcate (conceptually) that which we are attempting to Elucidate. After which we tend to break it down into its Constituent Parts in hopes of ascertaining it Functionalities and Operational parameters....The information thus gather is then tested for predictability and repeatability.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back