Black People : Did God intend the races to mix?

um

If everyone here is supposedly debating God's intent, why is no one using Scripture as their reference. Without substantiating your claim with a reference from God's Word, we only have YOUR opinion.

Act 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

THIS IS YOUR OPINION!

your claim is unsubstantiated as well

:help:

oh we have a scholar amoung us do we?? i do believe that that the that while the sun's rays are hotter on most of the african continent,the radioactivity from the sun's rays are brighter over the asian continent therefor the slanted eyes of the asians...YOUR TURN.

That is really funny. Unsubstantiated, unscientific, but VERY funny. If you have a reference that would substantiate your claim as scientific, I will humbly apologize.

I love logic...and I'm sure that as an intelligent woman, if that's what you are, that we can reason this out and reach a sound conclusion without any Divine help.

1. If we have differences in blood type, which we do.....
2. If we have different dietary needs, which we do....
3. If our history and cultures are different, which they are....
4. If we have biological differences, which we do....
5. If your genetic bank is different, which it is...
6. And if you can reproduce all others but all others can not reproduce you,
Do You Really Think That What You Call God Intended For Us To Mix?
7. However, if this is not good enough you can always ask God...because to keep it real I'm sort of confused about "how what you call God had so much to say back in the day...and now that the majority of people are more learned God ain't got jack to say to anybody...but if you get an answer, let me know.

Anything God did not intend to mix is incapable of doing so. Different "Kinds" are not capable of reproducing

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back