May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.BLACKLAND.ORG
Occupation
Staying Alive

Senegal

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 7, 2016
I appreciate the information. The subject to me is one that is used to distract from the point. Even if Africans did sell their own people (Black people), that doesnt mean europeans were obligated to buy and subject to chattel slavery. Thats like saying someone forced you to buy something you didnt want.

Now I know some African countries have apologized for their role in slavery and are attempting to provide reparations.

https://rastafari.tv/ghana-gives-free-land-descendants-slaves-repatriate-right-abode-bill-573/

Senegal

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 7, 2016
I appreciate the information. The subject to me is one that is used to distract from the point. Even if Africans did sell their own people (Black people), that doesnt mean europeans were obligated to buy and subject to chattel slavery. Thats like saying someone forced you to buy something you didnt want.

Now I know some African countries have apologized for their role in slavery and are attempting to provide reparations.

Senegal

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 7, 2016

https://rastafari.tv/ghana-gives-free-land-descendants-slaves-repatriate-right-abode-bill-573/

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days