Black People : Were we made by God or did we evolve from monkeys?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by DREYAH, Jul 23, 2003.

1. DREYAH

DREYAH Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    We all know that the bible says god made us from his own image, meaning that god made humans the way we look today. Scientist claim that we evolved from apes.

If scientist say we evolve from apes are they calling god an ape?

Think about this if scientist were right that we did evolve from monkeys,

Why don't we see any half monkeys and half humans walking around now?

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    why don't we see any half monkeys and humans walking around now? I know a few of 'em, Robin Williams being one :) seriously though, There are a race of people "made" from Primates, I won't say who, but if you shave the hair off a chimpanzee you might get and Idea. Think about it

3. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Meaning no disrespect but, have you ever seen a white woman that doesn't shave her legs, underarms or "bikini" line? I have, and that's when I learned why they shave.

Recently the Discovery Channel ran an episode called, "Walking with Cavemen," or something like that. It described the evolution of humans from apes to Neanderthals to Cromagnum to humans. Interestingly though, it only showed representations of Caucasians.

4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Hail To the NNQueen,

my point exactly

5. goldy

goldy Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    God made us just like it was recorded in the bible.If some of us came from monkies.God made the monky too.What ever was made was made by God.

6. NADIA*BINTA

NADIA*BINTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    i believe we were made/created by GOD... in HIS image & likeness... i don't embrace the monkey evolution theory...

Anaksanamun: The Black scientist, Dr. Yacub Caucasius Cushitis created the present races from genetic material of apes and the DNA of the Black woman, on the island of Patmos 6000 years ago.

i agree with Anaksanamun... i believe Yacub's ultimate goal was to create white people (a grafted race)... in fact i refer to them as Yacubians :)...

peace

7. goldy

goldy Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    No matter how we got here we are here.Why do people come up with these things?What we should spend our time on how long we can stay here.White people may shave their body parts but we act like the monkey sometimes.I think there are more in portent things to take up our mines.:love:

8. goldy

goldy Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    When you get my age you don't wonder where you came from you worry where you are goingAnimal or mamal God made them all.

9. NADIA*BINTA

NADIA*BINTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Anaksanamun... thankx for handling goldy's reply... wasn't sure if it was directed @ me or not... BUT... "these things" are brought up because they are very relevant... @ least to me... i can only speak for myself...

i'm still young & very interested in where i come from AND where i'm going... will be until the day i die!!!... and as far as acting like monkies sometimes... SPEAK FOR YOURSELF :)...

peace

10. goldy

goldy Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    We could go round and round with this one.I came from my mother and she was a child of God.My parents taught me to love God .So far this has been enough for me.If you need more to be happy go for it.:toast: