Black People : Did God intend the races to mix?

No I dont belive G-D intended Race Mixing... simply because there was no mixed race .. until the begining of Social Engineering/Experimentation.

People have mixed because they have the opportunity to and not because nature intended... Racial Mixing weakens and kills the species that's why intelligent animals dont do it.:help:

In the Spirit of Sankofa and the Truth!

No I dont belive G-D intended Race Mixing... simply because there was no mixed race .. until the begining of Social Engineering/Experimentation.

People have mixed because they have the opportunity to and not because nature intended... Racial Mixing weakens and kills the species that's why intelligent animals dont do it.:help:

mari,
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

you given me another way to look at this

thank you for your intelligence

did god intend...

didn't we all speak the same tongue until the tower of babel[those of you more versed in the bible can correct me if i'm wrong]so from my point of veiw yes he did because part of free will is[CURIOSITY]and you all know how nosey humans are,what he didn't want us to do is enslave one another but he knew that we would mingle there was no way around it,as with the legend of african explorers in the americas before columbus,we go and take a look it's what we do.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and the Truth!

.......did god intend...

didn't we all speak the same tongue until the tower of babel[those of you more versed in the bible can correct me if i'm wrong]so from my point of veiw yes he did because part of free will is[CURIOSITY]and you all know how nosey humans are,what he didn't want us to do is enslave one another but he knew that we would mingle there was no way around it,as with the legend of african explorers in the americas before columbus,we go and take a look it's what we do.

oldiesman,

Though I am not claiming to be more versed in the Bible oldiesman, the missing link is this. It is a common interpretation that different so-called nations resulted from the tower of babel. Only language changed and nothing else, especially their skin's color was not changed.

This twist from language to culture, or races or even nations is unfounded and not supported within the context of scripture. This common interpretation was best suited to hide the blackness found in scripture, and it worked well, lol.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back