Black People : Destee.com Needs Your Financial Help to Stay Alive and Grow

It's such a tedious journey ... i wouldn't have known it so intimately ... if i hadn't embarked upon it my own self.

All you've said is reasonable ... everything costs something ... but sometimes the obvious route is a trap for us.

What works for others, what seems to be the status quo on other sites, has the potential to kill us.

I have to weigh heavily every decision i make ... so much is against us ... and so much is at stake.

We've been hurt so bad ... we even hurt each other ... we're not easy, and what we're doing is not easy.

But i love us ... i believe in us ... and so ... on this tedious journey i remain ... until God says otherwise.

I appreciate the suggestions and will take them into consideration ... having them posted ... is a good thing.

Thank You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

I have another idea! :) You could establish a steady cash flow by establishing a Bronze Membership ($5) quarterly, Silver Membership ($10) quarterly, Gold Membership ($15) quarterly, Platinum Membership ($20) quarterly, High Roller Membership ($25) quarterly. Now am I a genius or what? :toast: lol

"Keep the faith", "Truth is on its way"! :cool:
I have another idea! :) You could establish a steady cash flow by establishing a Bronze Membership ($5) quarterly, Silver Membership ($10) quarterly, Gold Membership ($15) quarterly, Platinum Membership ($20) quarterly, High Roller Membership ($25) quarterly. Now am I a genius or what? :toast: lol

Thank You Brother. I appreciate your suggestions, taking the time to think on things like this and share it with me. I almost have to steal time in order to respond to posts, and don't want you to think i'm not interested because i'm slow to respond (if i get a chance to at all). That's kinda how all the years have been, me running from one thing to the next, never giving any one piece all the time i'd like (or that it deserves) ... including such as you've outlined above.

Our Premium Membership rates / tiers / etc., have always been what they are, since their inception. I'm kinda particular about 'em now ... since they've been with us so long ... but i'm more than willing to consider all things that might be better for us.

It's a blessing to have your input, and the input of others, on how to do this.

I've never been where i am right now, and am never sure what the end's gonna be.

So ... in case you didn't already know ... i need all the help i can get! ... :love:

Oh ... and yes ... you are a genius! :)

Thank You!

Destee

Brother 1poetsought ... :love: ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!! ... :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Here's another Brother that is very well respected in this community ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Even without his Premium Membership ... it aint even about that ... don't nobodee get this twisted.

Brother 1PoetSought ... like many others ... have stood with me for years ... and i am honored!

YAAAAAAAAAY Brother !!! :grouphug2: ... Thank You for ALLLLL of your help ... this time and every time!

Being together a long time counts ... folk might not wanna count our stuff ... but we count our stuff !!!

Thank You Brother 1PoetSought ... with your oh so very quiet peaceful soul ... Thank You !!! :love:

I Love You!

Destee

I want to thank our GUEST for helping to keep our home alive and growing ... THANK YOU !!! ... :bowdown:

I want to thank Brother Da Flash ... for ALWAYS helping ... you're so quiet Brother, but you always help ... :bowdown:

I want to thank Sister Kadijah ... as she helped in a great way too ... keeping us alive and growing! ... :bowdown:

Sister SeekingMaat ... this Sister ... oh my gosh ... Thank You Thank You Thank You ... :bowdown:

Our Sister NNQueen of course ... without a doubt ... if you didn't know you might wanna ask ... :bowdown:

Our Sister Ms Drea ... a very present help ... financially ... always ... thank you Sister ... :bowdown:

Sweet Sweet Sister butterfly#1 ... just flitt'n around here kiss'n pollen on everyone ... :bowdown:

Brother Clyde C Coger Jr ... helping in so many way to keep us alive ... Thank You ... :bowdown:

Brother houserunner ... another quiet Brother ... but showing full support of our home ... :bowdown:

Brother Monetary ... aint hardly even home ... but does his part to keep the lights on ... :bowdown:

Sister MimiBelle ... aint even home ... but did her part on da current bill and next month's too ... :bowdown:

Brother brown_h0rnet ... a very quiet Brother ... sweet, wonderful, kind, and generous ... :bowdown:

Brother oldsoul ... gives on every level ... in great ways ... thank you Brother OldSoul ... :bowdown:

Brother mazimtaim ... summa yall don't even recognize this name ... Thank You Brother ... :bowdown:

Sister Writspirit ... another quiet Sister ... but helping ... reaching in her pocket ... :bowdown:

Brother WARRIOR ... paid in advance ... trusting the lights would be on when he got back ... :bowdown:

These Members are current financial supporters too ... and i wanna be sure their name gets mentioned ... :bowdown:

I useta start a thread with every show of financial support ... thanking each individually.

Hopefully i'll be able to do this again soon ... as i'm working hard to keep us moving forward and growing.

It's not easy Family ... it takes a lot of time, dedication, and money ... to keep this site alive and growing.

Our costs are not "one-time" ... they are monthly and growing ... and we gotta keep up to remain viable.

I thank you all that are willing to help on this level ... financially ... i know it's a sacrifice ... and i am honored.

Thank You ... :bowdown:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Savarnas Beauty Spa
Back