Black People : Could 2010 be year of Black Republicans?

Again, like i said before, why keep raising questions you already know the answer to?

has anyone here asserted that these issues above not not exist?

you spend so much time exhorting folks to what YOU see our collective problems to be, yet how much time do you actually spend attempting to SEE the positive aspects of our collective being?

white folks dont even have a "collective agenda". their agenda is decided upon by the elites within their "collective" which largely dictate to them what to do, how to act, and what to feel. black folks seem content to follow that agenda so long as the elites within the black community go along with it.

don't like it, then take initiative to change it.

life is not about what you say, but what you do.

that said, i need to get ready to go work with some youth so they don't fail out of school.

what are you gonna spend the rest of your day doing?
why is this a personal issue brother?

Black folks don't have a collective aganda, surely not one that is concise and coherent.

the concept of a "black agenda" was largely abandoned with the demise of NBIPP.

I don't know if the book "The Covenant with Black America" was received well on Destee, but this was the last major document on the Black Agenda, 2005.
This book, and probably a lot of hurt egos are the cause of Tavis Smiley, Al Sharpton and the Obama administration are clashing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back