Black People : White preacher, opens up Black Agenda 2010?

Oohh, me like 'conscious' wiiite folk :em2300:
Veddy niiice :hearts4:

But I don't care how 'conscious' he is - in matters of the (black) heart, white folk for white folk. He still shouldn't have opened up the so-called black agenda.
I am not impressed. The white folk certainly aint impressed. And if any of us are impressed about that..... well that ain't veddy gud. Some of us is just too impressed and easily impressed by the white folk. I's not.

They coulda got Rev. Wright.

Is too soon for that already?
I need to send you a E kiss for that,
beloved!!!

When I saw that thug on there introducing prayer for all the prominent "leaders" it reminded me of the scene in Sweet Sweetback, of the negro shining a white mas shoes with his hindparts, and looking up and grinning at him

When I saw that thug on there introducing prayer for all the prominent "leaders".....
I asked a buncha white folks this, and they got indignant.

I wanted to know who were their leaders, and if they didn't have one, could I give them one. I was thinking that Rush Limbaugh would be a good leader for white folks. He's outspoken, charismatic, has a lot of followers, does a great service to black folks and people like Obama.

No, it wasn't that they didn't like who I selected. They just looked at me kinda askew (like you could actually *look* at somebody through the computer, but anyway.... ) and was like 'why the hell do we need a leader?'

Um... BECAUSE YALL ALWAYS TRYING TO GIVE US ONE!

Most notably, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.
I got some criticisms of these two, but I got nothing against them personally... well OK, I do got something against Jessie Jackson cause I find him to be a hypocrite when OOW baby and crocodile tears when Obama got elected after saying he wanted to tear his balls off... but anyway...) I don't remember being in a survey or forming a consensus about who my 'leaders' where. Those people on the Black Agenda, I have not appointed as my leaders. I don't read Cornell West (I CAIN'T read Cornell West, I'm illiterate to that dude's books). Eric Michael Dyson - I like that he wrote a book and challenged B. Cosby, but that's it. Tavis Smiley - has a great set of uplifting cards I like to read. That's it.

Farrakhan... :em2100: you have got to be kidding me :rolleyes:

Jessie Jackson - DISMISSED!

Who the hell is the rest of them folks? If I don't know you, then how are you are my leader? And who is your leader while you busy being my leader?

If I were to have a leader, let me tell you something about my leader. He's dead. He died before I was even born. He would be El Hajj Malik El Shabazz aka Malcolm X. But he dead... and I don't think it's good to have a dead man as your leader.

Anybody else is not my leader. They are leaders of inspiration, that's all they can be and all they will be. They would be folks like Audre Lorde, Angela Davis, Joclyn Elders, Bell Hooks, Fannie Lou Hamer, so-called HOODRATS!

Who knows more about the hood and what 'we' need than those who live there? They are my inspirational leaders. The others are my leaders of my inspiration on black and feminist leadership.

I find it interesting how much our black leaders like talk about the poor, the urban, to lowest 3% of the pop... and these folks are really very removed from all of that. Have they ever talked to anybody in the hood or on the streets?

This is just a show for the white folk. They like to hear how well they are doing over us. They like to think these people are our leaders, but they aint my leaders.

WHY DO YOU NEED LEADERS!
Why do we need leaders?
Why do white folks wanna give us leaders?
Why don't white folk have leaders?
Why don't we have a collective leader if we need one?

If I ain't apart of the solution, then I'm apart of the problem.

I'm apart of the problem by default.

I asked a buncha white folks this, and they got indignant.

I wanted to know who were their leaders, and if they didn't have one, could I give them one. I was thinking that Rush Limbaugh would be a good leader for white folks. He's outspoken, charismatic, has a lot of followers, does a great service to black folks and people like Obama.

No, it wasn't that they didn't like who I selected. They just looked at me kinda askew (like you could actually *look* at somebody through the computer, but anyway.... ) and was like 'why the hell do we need a leader?'

Um... BECAUSE YALL ALWAYS TRYING TO GIVE US ONE!

Most notably, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.
I got some criticisms of these two, but I got nothing against them personally... well OK, I do got something against Jessie Jackson cause I find him to be a hypocrite when OOW baby and crocodile tears when Obama got elected after saying he wanted to tear his balls off... but anyway...) I don't remember being in a survey or forming a consensus about who my 'leaders' where. Those people on the Black Agenda, I have not appointed as my leaders. I don't read Cornell West (I CAIN'T read Cornell West, I'm illiterate to that dude's books). Eric Michael Dyson - I like that he wrote a book and challenged B. Cosby, but that's it. Tavis Smiley - has a great set of uplifting cards I like to read. That's it.

Farrakhan... :em2100: you have got to be kidding me :rolleyes:

Jessie Jackson - DISMISSED!

Who the hell is the rest of them folks? If I don't know you, then how are you are my leader? And who is your leader while you busy being my leader?

If I were to have a leader, let me tell you something about my leader. He's dead. He died before I was even born. He would be El Hajj Malik El Shabazz aka Malcolm X. But he dead... and I don't think it's good to have a dead man as your leader.

Anybody else is not my leader. They are leaders of inspiration, that's all they can be and all they will be. They would be folks like Audre Lorde, Angela Davis, Joclyn Elders, Bell Hooks, Fannie Lou Hamer, so-called HOODRATS!

Who knows more about the hood and what 'we' need than those who live there? They are my inspirational leaders. The others are my leaders of my inspiration on black and feminist leadership.

I find it interesting how much our black leaders like talk about the poor, the urban, to lowest 3% of the pop... and these folks are really very removed from all of that. Have they ever talked to anybody in the hood or on the streets?

This is just a show for the white folk. They like to hear how well they are doing over us. They like to think these people are our leaders, but they aint my leaders.

WHY DO YOU NEED LEADERS!
Why do we need leaders?
Why do white folks wanna give us leaders?
Why don't white folk have leaders?
Why don't we have a collective leader if we need one?

If I ain't apart of the solution, then I'm apart of the problem.

I'm apart of the problem by default.

I'm in love:flowers::flowers::hearts4::cook::wine::chef::lift::teach::time::bingo:

SNUGLI360

I WANT TO FIRST START OUT BY SAYING WOW !!! WE AS BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT NEED LEADER'S. WE AS BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO UNITE AND REASON AND TAKE ACTION FOR THE COMMON GOOD OF OUR RACE FOR THE PATH THAT WAS LAID BY OUR ANCESTOR'S. WE AS BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO FIND OUR BLACK MINDS AS A WHOLE BECAUSE IT IS EVIDENT WE HAVE LOST IT. ASE !!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back