Black Spirituality Religion : CONSTRUCTING YOUR PERSONAL "TALISMAN"

CHAOS

BLOOD IS GREAT, SEMEN AND VAGINAL FLUIDS IS GOOD ALSO. THE RITUAL BATH LIKE I SAID IS FIYAH, THIS JUST ONE OF THE BEST THAT I HAVE COME ACROSS. MOST OF STUFF I HAVE COME ACROSS IS PASSED ALONG ORALLY BUT THERE IS STUFF I FIND IN BOOKS AND THEN FIT THEM TO MY MAGICK. ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I HAVE USE EARLY IN MY PRACTICE IS Jambalaya: The Natural Woman's Book of Personal Charms and Practical Rituals. ALOT OF WOMEN SWEAR BY THIS BOOK AND I HAVE USE MANY THINGS FROM IT.

ok. Unfortunately for me, I don't know who to turn to for oral advice so I depend on books and the internet.

I am going to get that book you recommend. Thank you, brother.

CHAOS

BLOOD IS GREAT, SEMEN AND VAGINAL FLUIDS IS GOOD ALSO. THE RITUAL BATH LIKE I SAID IS FIYAH, THIS JUST ONE OF THE BEST THAT I HAVE COME ACROSS. MOST OF STUFF I HAVE COME ACROSS IS PASSED ALONG ORALLY BUT THERE IS STUFF I FIND IN BOOKS AND THEN FIT THEM TO MY MAGICK. ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I HAVE USE EARLY IN MY PRACTICE IS Jambalaya: The Natural Woman's Book of Personal Charms and Practical Rituals. ALOT OF WOMEN SWEAR BY THIS BOOK AND I HAVE USE MANY THINGS FROM IT.

I swear by that book. It STAYS on my nightstand

QoS, it's possible you and Queen PurpleMoons share similar energy. I always find the energy of Empaths interesting. But that's something worth looking into.

There are ways to develop your gifts so that you don't "depress" yourself. When psychics do readings over the phone, even they have to protect themselves in certain ways from the energy of the people they read. It's very easy for them to become "infected" with energy from people because of the nature of those readings that also have an empathic quality to them. Talismans are often used by working Psychics, worn around the neck to protect against invading spirits.

Since the pyramids are energy generators, there is no doubt that your stone has a strong frequency still resonating in it. It might be worth it to take the stone to a spiritualists or Psychic, those who do readings on objects, jewelry etc. I say this because you might want to preserve the energy of the stone, or you may not. It depends what kind of energy is in there.

Or, you can learn to read it that energy yourself, simply by spending quality time with it. If you hold the stone in the left hand, close your eye and visualize electricity or a form of energy flowing from the stone and into your heart. Do this in the morning, at least once. Leave the stone alone from there and go about your business. Note how you feel during the day. You may not feel anything difference at all, but repeat this process everyday until you are clear about the energy inside this stone. It might make you feel powerful or it might not.

Using a stone like this one as a Talisman is worth some serious meditation on your end. It's up to you. You already know this was once part of a pyramid. What we don't realize is that pyramid were use and perhaps still are used to open up astral portals to different places in the Universes and Earth. A piece of that technology is with you now.

If you can command that energy properly you're fine. But if not, you should clear it out. I'm wonder if energy like that could be cleared at all? That is something worth investigating too.

But let's say you enjoy the energy of your stone, be clear about what you will potentially used for. Create some type of spell, prayer or any group of affirmations that form your intent for using it. The technique Bro. Darkside has mentioned will work well in this area. Bro. BlackBird also has great tips about charging up objects.

You don't have to suppress your dreams anymore, it's now the age to understand them, grow from them and become empowered because of them.

QoS, it's possible you and Queen PurpleMoons share similar energy. I always find the energy of Empaths interesting. But that's something worth looking into.

There are ways to develop your gifts so that you don't "depress" yourself. When psychics do readings over the phone, even they have to protect themselves in certain ways from the energy of the people they read. It's very easy for them to become "infected" with energy from people because of the nature of those readings that also have an empathic quality to them. Talismans are often used by working Psychics, worn around the neck to protect against invading spirits.

Since the pyramids are energy generators, there is no doubt that your stone has a strong frequency still resonating in it. It might be worth it to take the stone to a spiritualists or Psychic, those who do readings on objects, jewelry etc. I say this because you might want to preserve the energy of the stone, or you may not. It depends what kind of energy is in there.

Or, you can learn to read it that energy yourself, simply by spending quality time with it. If you hold the stone in the left hand, close your eye and visualize electricity or a form of energy flowing from the stone and into your heart. Do this in the morning, at least once. Leave the stone alone from there and go about your business. Note how you feel during the day. You may not feel anything difference at all, but repeat this process everyday until you are clear about the energy inside this stone. It might make you feel powerful or it might not.

Using a stone like this one as a Talisman is worth some serious meditation on your end. It's up to you. You already know this was once part of a pyramid. What we don't realize is that pyramid were use and perhaps still are used to open up astral portals to different places in the Universes and Earth. A piece of that technology is with you now.

If you can command that energy properly you're fine. But if not, you should clear it out. I'm wonder if energy like that could be cleared at all? That is something worth investigating too.

But let's say you enjoy the energy of your stone, be clear about what you will potentially used for. Create some type of spell, prayer or any group of affirmations that form your intent for using it. The technique Bro. Darkside has mentioned will work well in this area. Bro. BlackBird also has great tips about charging up objects.

You don't have to suppress your dreams anymore, it's now the age to understand them, grow from them and become empowered because of them.

Thanks for this enlightment. It hit home deeply. Sometimes the information you bring forth can be so overwhelming its kind of hard to respond the way I'd like. I will start putting these suggestions to practice. Thank you so much.

Brother Meta,

I'm sorry but I had to delete the original posting. I felt it was too much personal info.

Darkside Magick - I purchased Jambalaya. It is a wonderful read, I haven't finished it yet but my mother is waiting so she can read and use for herself. I may have to buy my mom her own copy because i can't see myself parting with this book...lol. It is similar to the spiritual traditions/culture/myths of the west indies. Very similar to my upbringing. Very intriguing read that I plan to put into practice soon. Its just so hard to come by certain supplies in my area and not too sure who to trust online to buy religious supplies which is why I haven't built my alter yet.

Peace and Blessings
Thank you so much

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back