Black Spirituality Religion : If I said ... That I had a personal in person talk with God ...

SwagII

May 26, 2019
That I had a personal in person talk with God, "what would you think? And why?

SwagII

May 26, 2019
I would say you're blessed and why? Best to converse with GOD then his nemesis or worst, a false prophet.
Thanks... most people would think otherwise, etc. The truth is, God understands, etc.

SwagII

May 26, 2019
Peace,

I'd ask for his name because I might Know him. Why?

Because I'm god too.

Peace
Of course, you are exactly who you say you are, or perhaps think, etc. We all share and have our space within this world. Thanks for sharing....

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Glad you asked, but on the real, do you think God carries money around? Do you think he really needs it? But... I will convey your statement to him, etc. QQ...
i did not ask if god had any money. i asked if he gave you any. he may not need it but you do.

SwagII

May 26, 2019
I assume that many of you think, :thinking: or believe that no living human being can actually :uhh:converse with God personally on a one on one basis, etc. Yet, you listen at certain or most ministers repeat this every Sunday in Church, etc.:script: "God told me da tell you..." etc. Yet, I am presumed to be mentally :facepalm:unstable, (not by all now...) if I say that I personally had a conversation with God. Why?

willa

Apr 7, 2013
That I had a personal in person talk with God, "what would you think? And why?
I would think you have devoted yourself to strive to follow the LORD in what he has said, and that you met the trials that come to prove your loyalty as the adversary tries to prove you a fair weather Christian only, and you remained faithful, THEN you can have a personal conversation with the Lord and receive answers in inspiration of thought. To speak with the LORD in person, then I would know that the LORD justified you and you have received the atonement in fulness making your calling and election sure. "If you do this you shall never fall." Second Peter 1: 10

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.