Black People : Challenging The Term - White Supremacy

FaithSoulSistah said:
SMH. You did not answer any of my questions. You two probably don't realize it but everything I've seen you post in this thread is about praising white people for being "supreme". Now you are going on about white definitions. Enough! How do WE dismantle the system? Do you even see how stuck you are? Can you focus on the solution at all?

You say I am allowing white people to do my thinking for me, yet you and James are fighting tooth and nail to perpetuate the same thing that white people do. The thought that they are "supreme". The fact that I acknowledged the system of racism is just not enough. So tell me if you get every black person on the planet to proclaim that whites are "supreme", then what? Because if that is all there is, it is no different from the racist propaganda that whites themselves perpetuate to degrade black people.

Btw, I have the counter-racism weblink in my signature on another forum. But I'm going to remove it because this is not the defeatist message I want to spread to my people. While everyone may not know the extent of the problem, I don't want them to get an understanding of it only to give up or get stuck. Chatting with the two of you has shown me that the message really has the potential to do more harm than good.
One question at as time. Part of dismantling the SYSTEM of raqcism (white supremacy) requires understanding how it works and not lieing to yourself about how it works. It is like reading a map...the first thing you have to find out is where you are on the map and then you find out your destination and then you find the most logical route to get from where you are to your destination. And you can't lie to yourself about where you are or you'll never get to your destination.

No one is praising white people. The warden of the prison is the warden of the prison. Just because I say the warden of the prison is the warden of the prison I'm not praising the warden...that's just the warden. And the prisoners are subject to the warden...it doesn't matter how luxurious the prison cells are...HDTV's...leather couches...it is still a prison cell.

We have been so abused mentally and physically that as soon as we point to the people who are responsible for abusing us and say that they are mistreating us on the basis of color all over the planet and have killed millions of us and concocted diseases and spread those diseases all around us and in us and by doing so have made us subject to them and made themselves powerful over us and so some of us begin to blame the people who are responsible for this horrible crime against us...others say we are praising them because we say they have positioned themselves into a supreme military position over us because of all of the haenous acts that have perpetrated against us?

We are truly poisoned. If you no longer want to speak on the subject that is not a problem for me but I ain't never gonna stop talking about replacing the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice until we are in a SYSTEM of justice. If you change your mind and want to compare notes about the things you have found that works against THEM let me know.

Call it what it is...

According to Dr. Welsing's work (The Isis Papers), Indo-European behavior is rooted in deep-seated feelings of inadequacy and inferiority. They have extreme paranoia about their genetic annihilation, which has manifested a psychopathic behavior for them in regards to non-White people (reference Psychopathic Racial Personality and Other Essays by Dr. Bobby Wright). Considering all of this, perhaps instead of White Supremacy we should refer to their behavior as something long the lines of:

• White Genetically Induced Psychopathic Paranoia (WGIPP)
  • Genetically Induced Psychopathic Paranoia (GIPP)
  • Genetic Psychopathological Paranoia (GPP)
  • White Psychopathic Paranoia (WPP)
  • Psychopathic Race Paranoia (PRP)
  • Racially Imbued Psychopathic Schizophrenia (RIPS)

Pick one...

I personally like WGIPP and RIPS.

Edward Williams said:
One question at as time. Part of dismantling the SYSTEM of raqcism (white supremacy) requires understanding how it works and not lieing to yourself about how it works. It is like reading a map...the first thing you have to find out is where you are on the map and then you find out your destination and then you find the most logical route to get from where you are to your destination. And you can't lie to yourself about where you are or you'll never get to your destination.

No one is praising white people. The warden of the prison is the warden of the prison. Just because I say the warden of the prison is the warden of the prison I'm not praising the warden...that's just the warden. And the prisoners are subject to the warden...it doesn't matter how luxurious the prison cells are...HDTV's...leather couches...it is still a prison cell.

We have been so abused mentally and physically that as soon as we point to the people who are responsible for abusing us and say that they are mistreating us on the basis of color all over the planet and have killed millions of us and concocted diseases and spread those diseases all around us and in us and by doing so have made us subject to them and made themselves powerful over us and so some of us begin to blame the people who are responsible for this horrible crime against us...others say we are praising them because we say they have positioned themselves into a supreme military position over us because of all of the haenous acts that have perpetrated against us?

We are truly poisoned. If you no longer want to speak on the subject that is not a problem for me but I ain't never gonna stop talking about replacing the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice until we are in a SYSTEM of justice. If you change your mind and want to compare notes about the things you have found that works against THEM let me know.

no - not praising the warden - but.. should the warden leave his keys unguarded, you'd take them and run. Once out, do you continue to call the Warden "Sir"? - do you allow yourself to believe he left his keys out intentionally.. so you could escape? thus be forever in his emotional debt?

I read somewhere (sorry, dont have the link) where the Black American was likened to an elephant on a rope. how the most POWERFUL beast just remains calm, restricted.. under the impression that he cant move.. meanwhile.. one swing of his head, one stomp of his foot.. and wow.

What is the term "white supremacy" but a rope? Yes - it is there.. but can be shaken off when you remember how powerful you are just as you are.

No one is saying WS (the rope) doesnt exist. But to hang onto such a flimsy restriction - disregarding all other positive movement - is silly - the rope can be broken, just by taking a few steps. Eventually, the "master" will stop chasing you. But as long as you remain in THEIR ring, you cant win.

FaithSoulSistah said:
You are hearing what you want to hear. I acknowleged that there is a system of racism. As Welsing and Fuller do. But I do not use the term "white supremacy". My statement is the truth, is it not? But I do not gloryify whites by constantly referring to them as being supreme. I have explained my viewpoint. There is nothing more to say.
i do not feel that anyone is glorifying white people. if you think that then you are mistaken. if you feel that progress will be made by putting down black people who do not share your view you are incorrect. you fail to understand the use of language and get things wrong then go about insulting others out of your ignorance.
none of this brings black people together.

ShemsiEnTehuti said:
According to Dr. Welsing's work (The Isis Papers), Indo-European behavior is rooted in deep-seated feelings of inadequacy and inferiority. They have extreme paranoia about their genetic annihilation, which has manifested a psychopathic behavior for them in regards to non-White people (reference Psychopathic Racial Personality and Other Essays by Dr. Bobby Wright). Considering all of this, perhaps instead of White Supremacy we should refer to their behavior as something long the lines of:

• White Genetically Induced Psychopathic Paranoia (WGIPP)
  • Genetically Induced Psychopathic Paranoia (GIPP)
  • Genetic Psychopathological Paranoia (GPP)
  • White Psychopathic Paranoia (WPP)
  • Psychopathic Race Paranoia (PRP)
  • Racially Imbued Psychopathic Schizophrenia (RIPS)

Pick one...

I personally like WGIPP and RIPS.

look at all those white folk - men, women & children.. preening and being all proud for lynching one Black man - who is the sick mind here?

how many white men does it take to overpower a black man? eg Rodney King

how many does it take to kill a black man? eg Diallo

they are terrified. need mass forces/hysteria to support their race.

This we know - but would be good if we stopped comparing or being concerned about what they think, and concentrated on our own.. because you know darn well they are doing everything to disrupt the development of Black people. law, media, economics...

It is not a game of winner of losers - we all lose (in our relative eyes) BUT as long as we are competing, we are losing. many are fighting the wrong war!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back