Black People : Slavery is not our lineage! How the term "ADOS" buys into eugenics and anti-blackness

apparently, yall don't trust myself and people like myself to b able to conduct a successful negotiation.

Ain't nothing like that Brother.
Only giving my view on what I think is happen'n, or at this point, what will happen and where I opt out is all.
As I've said, I've got your back on this Bro if it's what ya'll want and sure about where the cost/s are to be paid come from to balance the ever present red stained accounting book that always add up to yet more black numbers.

the jews got reparations. the Japanese got reparations.
Reparations were asked for directly by the Slaves. The 40 acres were given in Florida for a short time.
Possibly reparations were passed during one point. Then stopped. Something to investigate.
If granted ( once even for a short time ) then there is a precedent ( once set ) to continue giving Due to all descendants.
Slaves came directly out of that with positions in Congress, Land and all... and possible many took those reparations well onto and into the roaring 20's.. just before the 1918 Pandemic and Stock Market crash shortly there after.
Were going to have another crash.. we had a Recession already ( so many months of GDP lows ) possibly following this pandemic. The banking news is already out today ,, about our dollar

the jews got reparations. the Japanese got reparations.
One difference jamesfrmphilly
The Jews have Jerusalem ( a country to argue with the U.S.A. and to argue for the reparations on their citizens behalf )
Same with the Japanese
Who besides the invisible man will argue at the United Nations ( Possibly a World Court )
Malcolm X started the argument didn't he.

One difference jamesfrmphilly
The Jews have Jerusalem ( a country to argue with the U.S.A. and to argue for the reparations on their citizens behalf )
Same with the Japanese
Who besides the invisible man will argue at the United Nations ( Possibly a World Court )
Malcolm X started the argument didn't he.
so you simply don't trust that a person like myself can be successful.
you feel no blacks in America can b successful. we will never negotiate reparations.

we have to move on without you then.

sad when your own people don't believe in you.

so you simply don't trust that a person like myself can be successful.
you feel no blacks in America can b successful. we will never negotiate reparations.

we have to move on without you then.

sad when your own people don't believe in you.
Bro jamesfrmphilly
I have confidence, and I dont or haven't seen the questioning come up in a post doubting that All those who are fighting tirelessly for a direct check are making good arguments and some progress. But in courts the delays and the cost of litigation is their game.

( the winner is the one in court left standing after the other exhaust all revenue and money flows to continue Regardless if they were right or wrong. So delay, discuss, repeat repeat drag it out )

Now is what we will have our ( Tax dollars a few grand to several thousands in some cases a year. To invest and live with ) funds we no longer provide to a system that failed us and our ancestors. That is reparations in reverse.. We get our and no longer support what they want. Not due them. There is a box on 1040 a line that says are you exempt.. Who gets to check yes?

I wrote a few years back well before many on here were saying it as much as now. That reparations were due and should be pursued. ( They don't want their tax dollars paid to us.. So we don't want ours paid... to them for them to continue to garner and they aren't due because of... for as long as negotiated and that should be a very very very long generational time period )
Money saved and poured into job growth, we don't for decades pay another Income tax into the system. We go exempt, we could experience tremendous growth not paying out that income tax for that, will be putting 100's of thousands dollars into families hands that they save invest, buy homes with educate and travel.

The arguments are.. I never had any slaves
, right.. so OK Our ancestors didn't receive benefits or work wages either. Yet those tax dollars saved and income that never was considered .. OK it grew this economy and those in business, took that money and prospered on what wasn't theirs.

So by not giving our money for generations at least 400 years We can build
No Federal.. Pay the State

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back