destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

For a number of months, maybe even years, Brother Kemetkind has challenged me regarding the term, white supremacy. Most of this time, i didn't really understand what he was challenging. It seemed originally that he challenged if the conditions surrounding the term existed. But now, finally, i realize it is the term itself, that he does not like.

As i've thought on it more, i tend to agree with him.

When Mr. Fuller last visited us, i asked him why he chose this term, instead of Black Supremacy / Black / Non - Black.

If no mistake, he said it was because when someone is sizing up their opponent (in a military sense), they don't make the mistake of under-estimating them. He said you wouldn't say, the white inferiors, are the problem, for if that were true, they'd not be the inferiors. Also, it does something in building cohesiveness in your army, to recognize the power of the opponent. It was something like that, not word for word.

But just saying this term does seem to give them power.

I remember Brother Omowale had posted somewhere on the forum, regarding when this term was first used, and by who. I'll have to try and find that, but it wasn't Mr. Fuller. I believe it was way before Mr. Fuller's time.

So this thread isn't about the conditions surrounding the term, but the term itself.

I believe it was Sister True that said ... white lunacy ... which seems more fitting.

I don't know ... what do you all think?

Has the term itself ... white supremacy ... outlived its usefulness for us?

Should we come up with a different term, that is less empowering to them, and more empowering to us?

Or does it even matter what we call it?

:heart:

Destee

As you may or may not recall, I also said that there was nothing "supreme" about them. I further stated that what we are actually suffering from is "white domination"....meaning that they have the "white force" by weapons alone to instill their will and their ways over and against our will and our ways. In essence, they dominate the media, the education, the law, the economics, the so called justice system and all other things...but they do it with the known knowledge that they have the "physical force" to put and keep it in place...a force that the people are in fear of who do not have the same force.

but y'all still don't hear me tho

finally a beginning!! eventually you will stop this focusing on this silly "white supremelunacy"!!

again, i sometimes wish i were nearly as adroit with this alleged "language" ... at least then any putative "debate" that i were to engage in with you would be comprehensible to you. all that verbiage to say a whole lot of little bits of the same thing that has been being said for far too long getting us absolutely nowhere but backwards. when y'all gonna stop and move forward? step up out of "the king's" (and now why you wanna use that label? it's just as was (finally!) noted here; there is power in words!) crap and (RE)-build our own nations!

oh, but i still ain't said nothin' have i? .... smh ...

one day, Africa WILL awaken from this dream/nightmare/delusion that "black people" are keeping us in!!

develop a NEW conformity!!

Keita said:
As you may or may not recall, I also said that there was nothing "supreme" about them. I further stated that what we are actually suffering from is "white domination"....meaning that they have the "white force" by weapons alone to instill their will and their ways over and against our will and our ways. In essence, they dominate the media, the education, the law, the economics, the so called justice system and all other things...but they do it with the known knowledge that they have the "physical force" to put and keep it in place...a force that the people are in fear of who do not have the same force.

Yes Brother Keita ... you are another that has resisted using this term. You're right.

Thanks for sharing!

Destee

anAfrican said:
finally a beginning!! eventually you will stop this focusing on this silly "white supremelunacy"!!

again, i sometimes wish i were nearly as adroit with this alleged "language" ... at least then any putative "debate" that i were to engage in with you would be comprehensible to you. all that verbiage to say a whole lot of little bits of the same thing that has been being said for far too long getting us absolutely nowhere but backwards. when y'all gonna stop and move forward? step up out of "the king's" (and now why you wanna use that label? it's just as was (finally!) noted here; there is power in words!) crap and (RE)-build our own nations!

oh, but i still ain't said nothin' have i? .... smh ...

one day, Africa WILL awaken from this dream/nightmare/delusion that "black people" are keeping us in!!

develop a NEW conformity!!

Yes Brother anAfrican ... you are another that fought hard and long against this term. I misunderstood though, and i still may be, let me know if i'm wrong. But i thought you were saying they have no power over us. I thought that was what Brother Kemetkind was saying all this time ... so ... i've fought that, and missed the real point all along.

Okay ... i'm getting it ... thanks for being patient with my slow pace.

It's good to have you in the house :grouphug:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back