Pan Africanism : Can You Really “Go Home” Again?

Some people need to get up to speed

Sister, we are going to look at this again.

Quoting Sister zuleilah2:

“In many African countries, bribery is commonplace. A discreet, well-placed bribe will… get you quicker service in restaurants and smooth the way when dealing with public officials.”

unquote

Sister, EVERY country has this going on and America is the master of them all.

Do you watch the news or read the papers??

Or, do you understand what’s going on in the News?

African’s are just more bodacious and practice less etiquette, with their bribery.

You’re so focused on what’s wrong with Africa; you don’t know how to interpret, what’s going on in your own backyard.

Peace

Z: It is your choice to fight for reparations (in whatever form) your way.

I prefer to fight for reparations (in whatever form) my way.

Your reality is not my reality.

Your opinions about this issue differ from mine – as they should.

So I disagree with Professor Chinweizu who said…

”Let me begin by noting that reparation is not about money: it is not even mostly about money; in fact, money is not even one percent of what reparation is about.”

Reparations = Money

Now that’s reality.

Z: There is no MAY to it.

Whether you are Black South African, Black West African or Black East African, you WILL experience American-style racism at some point during your stay on these shores.

To South Africans, such attitudes are familiar.

Apartheid was not a reality in West Africa.

So how could West Africans relate to apartheid?

Have you ever asked a West African about how he/she felt when subjected to our type of racism?

Apartheid, as it was, does not exist in South Africa.

Jim Crow, as it was, does not exist in America.

So there is no way a South African will “endure the same sort of racist oppression”.

But that is not to say that a South African will never encounter racism.

It can definitely happen.

What better way to say "Welcome to America!" aka I AM RACE!

But it’s not enough to keep a South African from migrating here…especially if you knew what some of them were migrating away from in their countries.

You said…And I hope you are not implying that Nigerians and other West Africans or African nationals, have not had a job done on their psyche, regardless of how the European occupied their country. It’s like what the ancient Romans and Greeks achieved, basically, you don’t have to be there in force, to destroy and capture your subject’s psyche.

Z: From my experience…many CAs mirror us in that they will succeed DESPITE the white man’s tactics.

You said…And for you to read all of that …hyped up emotion into the term “...my sister” is sort of silly and a bit disingenuous. Like I said, “...you need to chill out”. It ain’t that kind of party.

Z: I call them as I see them.

I’ve been around long enough to spot fake sincerity.

Surely you don't think I'm that "young or naive", do you?

It is YOU who needs to chill out, mate.

It's not even all that serious.

You say “it ain’t that kind of party?”

Then why are you trying to MAKE it “that kind of party?”

And…before you deny it…please look over some of your responses to me.

I told you before…

I’m not looking for a cyber war.

So why do you keep pushin'?

You said...African’s are just more bodacious and practice less etiquette, with their bribery.

Z: Do you think the average AA visitor or new repatriate to Africa will know this bit of vital information?

You said...You’re so focused on what’s wrong with Africa; you don’t know how to interpret, what’s going on in your own backyard.

Z: Please speak for yourself.

And again...you assume too much, sir.

It's becoming quite a habit.

I think somebody is hidng their true objectives.

Quote zuleilah2:

"Surely you don't think I'm that "young or naive", do you?"

unquote

It would be better if you were young and naive, than old and naive.

But, from your response to your own original query and your OWN misguided assumptions, it seems that you are very naive and somewhat shortsighted in your understanding of African Americans and of how this world really works. Also, I find this phraseology a bit interesting:

"It is YOU who needs to chill out, mate."

Rarely have I known African Americans or most in the U.S. to use, in our various colloquialism, the word, "mate", this is more than interesting. I think you just "showed your hand".

I think you are probably misrepresenting yourself.

Peace SISTER! zuleilah2,

Brother Sun Ship

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back