Black People : BLACKROOTS SCIENCE

quote="Amun Nubi Ankh-El, post: 837767, member: 28674" Its not that .....what I was basically saying is that we have been on this planet for trillions of years.

Every thousand of years or so our great black empire moves. Example: 6000 years ago our great black empire was in what is now known as India...then it shifted other places. We actually had 12 continents on this planet at one time....etc.

This is coming from the tribes instead of "archaeological" findings or theories.

For trillions of years there were 12 languages spoken and one language of symbols according to our tribal brothers. Maybe more recent that the hand points towards Africa which indeed all language does come from black people but there was a "BEFORE" Africa area as well.

These time periods that are before predate "YT" thus he cannot speak on them. Only when it is the obvious and even at that, they are incorrect about dates, times, and places alot. But All languages do come from black people. Brother, do you know/can you even be specific as to what a trillion is, numerically?

Even if you could prove any of the assertions above [you and I KNOW that you cant/are vibing like a very sophisticated CURTROLL/BATTERING RAM] how would that knowledge in any way help the peoples of African ethnicity overcome the so complex challenges integral with competing with the rest of humanity in the 21st century?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
78 trillion years of culture brother.....

Every language originated in Africa (including English, German, Mayan, Incan, Chinese, etc.)

Source: The Week news magazine of 5/6/11:

The world's 6,000 languages are all descended form a single ancestral tongue that developed in southern Africa between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago. That's the intriguing new theory developed by University of Auckland psychologist Quentin Atkinson, after he sorted 504 modern languages by the number of phonemes - basic vowel, consonant, and tonal sounds - they use to convey meaning. He found that in Africa - where humans originated, according to fossil and DNA evidence - some languages contain more than 100 phonemes, compared with about 45 in English. Languages in the last places settled by humans have the fewest phonemes; Hawaiian, for instance, has only 13. That linguistic pattern parallels what evolutionary geneticists call the "founder effect" - the tendency of smaller groups to keep narrowing the diversity of a larger population when they move away. Atkinson's approach is a radical departure from historical linguistics, which can trace languages back only about 9,000 years.

"What's so remarkable about this work is that it shows language doesn't change all that fast," Mark Pagel, a biologist at the University of Reading in England, tells The New York Times. "It retains a signal of its ancestry over tens of thousands of years."

So, yes, my brother: Africa gave the world speech

Its all theory....that means that they really don't know! If you would accept it to be true about the languages then it would be interesting but YT DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING!

But All languages do come from black people.

Thank you for accepting the truth.

Brother, do you know/can you even be specific as to what a trillion is, numerically?

Even if you could prove any of the assertions above [you and I KNOW that you cant/are vibing like a very sophisticated CURTROLL/BATTERING RAM] how would that knowledge in any way help the peoples of African ethnicity overcome the so complex challenges integral with competing with the rest of humanity in the 21st century?
Well outside of Black Roots Science I have read that there are actually Griots/African Storytellers that can recite up to thousands years of history.

I have read about it here on Destee boards however I didn't take note of the exact thread that it was in.
AND?

Weren’t griots at best a damage limitation exercise to prevent ALL of our TRUE history from being lost [even the less than 10% they could retain is better than none at all, isn’t it] to constant warring/destruction of bibraries/documents by Semites and Whites?

Are YOU going to answer the questions above that this poster has bailed out from addressing/answering?

Brother, do you know/can you even be specific as to what a trillion is, numerically?

AND?

Weren’t griots at best a damage limitation exercise to prevent ALL of our TRUE history from being lost [even the less than 10% they could retain is better than none at all, isn’t it] to constant warring/destruction of bibraries/documents by Semites and Whites?

Are YOU going to answer the questions above that this poster has bailed out from addressing/answering?

okay sir. i'm not going to waste any more of my time and my energy interacting with you. obviously you do not agree with BRS which is very understandable. Most people who come across it do not agree with it which is cool with me.

The only thing I can say about the above question is that you should read Black Roots Science or google 'trillion'. A couple of weeks back there was even an article on huffingtonpost about the number 'trillion' in relation to the future/space.

graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE? The answer is not everyone. Some can say that they are not and really are not, others are. It depends on the person. Can you be specific as to your input with regard to the ethnic group you were born into, your family’s socio economic status in your formative years, the name you were given, the language that is your mother tongue and the so poisonous Euro-centric GARBAGE still being taught as TRUTHS in our communities and countries in the African Diaspora and even Africa itself?
Do YOU truly believe escaping being programmed is that easy as opposed to an ongoing extremely challenging damage limitation exercise?

You made choices that you are not even aware of for the betterment of yourself. The questions and doubts that one makes are of the lower self. Follow the instructions of the higher self or the first self and it will never lead you astray. Where are YOU getting this gobbledygook/drivel from and why does it carry/have a very similar vibe to Plato’s so very very spiritually and intellectually alienated “Higher mind/Limbic brain/separation/GARBAGE as opposed to the REALITY of the fusion of body and mind integral with being both physically and mentally healthy?I have already told you that, Blackroot Science.

It sounds similar because Plato was an initiate of lower schools of thought that taught similar but different things based on how creation relates to the non black races. How/why would CREATION be relating differently to different ethnic groups/races [as opposed to just being perceived differently] or are you genuinely unaware that this so fundamentally flawed but still dangerous Plato’s higher mind/limbic brain dross is/a combination of rampant ego spliced with a truly staggering degree of spiritual and intellectual alienation/maybe melanin deficiency really is the CREATOR’s CURSE?
You take creation as if you are not the creator. Why did you state [above underlined] that I was wrong when I asserted that the Creator is the LIFE FORCE of you and I and everything that is alive?

They were made 6 thousand years ago So that "God" could experience evil in the form of a man ....a made man on the planet which is "Lucifer" the non black races.

I am not concernd with what these so called scientist findings are about or how the do their calculations. The only scienctiest that I give a true listening ear to us those of the high African tribes. They are the real scientist. Maybe not, and though undeniably THEY continue to marginalize/totally ignore or steal our so diverse array of contributions aren’t the current POWER ELITE’s scientists dominating all of the human family TODAY in every area of human activity [or don’t you ever utilize cars, ships, trains and airplanes]?
quote="Amun Nubi Ankh-El, post: 838006, member: 28674]Actually you might believe that i do not know but do not include myself because I know that what I speak is true including every bit of it that I spoke about in other post are true as well! Intuition never lies my friend.

Intuition is the voice of the first self or higher self in which you seem to be very distant from your own!
Blackroots is a comfort and REMINDER to black people of their great and illustrious past! If you do not know your past then you will not know your future or the proper directions to take! When I say that your "God"[you mean you are God/don’t you], to you it is unrealistic why? Is there a specific reason why you haven’t answered the questions [above] in the direct manner possible with this medium, MR INTUITIVE?

Because of the conditioning of "YT's" idealogies, concepts, and religioous conditioning that have been placed on our people. NO not everyone or black person should I say on the planet suffers from this....NOT THE INITIATES!

If black people can regain their memories back of who and what they are (This is not reading a black history book, I am speaking on first hand knowledge) then the rule of the white races will be no more! SIMPLE not COMPLEX AS YOU MAKE IT SEEM! (THOUGH WHAT YOU SAY IS NOT COMPLEX)....

I told you many times that I/WE/Us/ nor the high spiritual black masters ...the elders who's wisdom IS SURPASSED BY ANY!!! Gain truths the same way that you are going about doing it! They go right within themselfs to them "God/Divine/First Self".

You should be working on developing yourself. There is much self development applications in the lessons of Blackroots Science given to you by the brothers. Maybe, maybe not where exactly does Blackroots Science come from and what has it done for its practitioners in contrast to the manner in which Khemet was the World’s first technical culture [whose seminal role with regard to the development of ancient Greece and Rome/Europe’s first technical cultures is easily verifiable, isn’t it], is its antiquity comparable to the Khemetian Book of Coming Forth by Day aka The Book of the Dead?

Khemet was not the worlds first technical culture!! Thats white man's BS.! Are YOU truly this confused, and are YOU going to answer the question, what has Black Roots Science produced for its practitioners on this planet to date? When are YOU going to answer this question/leave the so very confused haze that you’re trapped in/stop running away?

So when I look at something like blackroots science I do not have to go to white mans internet to gets "vouches"!! I go within myself on God Self. Now if you cannot reason with this then you are still asleep!

I still have much love for you if you are a brother because I understand why you act the way that you do! With your thinking or rambling, you will continue to move in a circle trying to solve your and my problems with "YT's" mentality in imitation. Why not just take a long hard look in the mirror, have you ever had a really African day, experienced the grief of being Africanballed/Africanlisted and are you definitely going to be jailed if it can be proved that you’re an Africanmailer, then ask yourself why you so comfortably embrace label yourself as Black [a word which places you on a sliding scale of increasing GRIEF in these contexts] as opposed to just consciously embracing your African ethnicity?

I’m hoping that you’re joking, but genuinely fearing that you’re not, what practical skills do YOU have to contribute [are you even aware of the fact that Lloyd Quarterman and 5 other African American scientists made a significant contribution to the Manhattan Project] towards kick starting the African Renaissance in the 21st century, apart from the somewhat vacuous hot air you’ve produced to date?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back