Black People : BLACKROOTS SCIENCE

Its all theory....that means that they really don't know! If you would accept it to be true about the languages then it would be interesting but YT DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING!
Why not just calm down, or are you yet another one of those individuals who can have a fight in an empty room?
oH YEA.....everything came from us, thats a given!!
See what happens when you calmly read and rationally assess the information within specific posts!

Nubia/Khemet/Egypt [provided the the cultural electricity/format for Greece and Rome/Europe’s first technical cultures] was both established and ruled by Nubians who battled and resisted the Semitic hordes incursions and invasions for millennia but from the moment Alexander the Macedonian peasant overran Khemet we've been losing this WAR, with the situation becoming a rout when Augustus [Julius Caesar's nephew, heir and history's most maliciously destructive VANDAL] aka Octavian deliberately destroyed Khemet's most spectacular Pyramid at Abu Rawash, which you've never heard of, have YOU?

Augustus Caesar’s so deliberate /strategic piece of cultural vandalism was committed in order to DELETE DJEDEFRAH from history as this African Pharaoh is now acknowledged as the builder of the Sphinx which honours his father Khufu [who built the Great Pyramid at Giza]; all of which was explained [very very discretely] would you believe in a television program [The Lost Pyramid] in which not a single one of the historians/archaeologists were of African ethnicity; some people simply state the TRUTH?

As exemplified by the murderous carnage in Darfur and the Congo TODAY, along with the inane stupidity of the way those so treacherous CLOWNS Goodluck and Zuma and co allowed Africa’s greatest ever Arab benefactor Muamar Gaddafi and his regime to be slaughtered by NATO in 2011, we're still in BIG trouble/losing this WAR, aren't WE?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Why do you feel it's a "theory" rather than FACT that all languages derive from Africa? How can it not be true when all PEOPLE derive from Africa? They had to be communicating, "speaking" something when they left. :10500:

Its not that .....what I was basically saying is that we have been on this planet for trillions of years. Every 700 thousand years our history is renewed. Every thousand of years or so our great black empire moves. Example: 6000 years ago our great black empire was in what is now known as India...then it shifted other places. We actually had 12 continents on this planet at one time....etc. This is coming from the tribes instead of "archaeological" findings or theories. For trillions of years there were 12 languages spoken and one language of symbols according to our tribal brothers. Maybe more recent that the hand points towards Africa which indeed all language does come from black people but there was a "BEFORE" Africa area as well. These time periods that are before predate "YT" thus he cannot speak on them. Only when it is the obvious and even at that, they are incorrect about dates, times, and places alot. But All languages do come from black people.

quote="Amun Nubi Ankh-El, post: 837767, member: 28674" Its not that .....what I was basically saying is that we have been on this planet for trillions of years.

Every thousand of years or so our great black empire moves. Example: 6000 years ago our great black empire was in what is now known as India...then it shifted other places. We actually had 12 continents on this planet at one time....etc.

This is coming from the tribes instead of "archaeological" findings or theories.

For trillions of years there were 12 languages spoken and one language of symbols according to our tribal brothers. Maybe more recent that the hand points towards Africa which indeed all language does come from black people but there was a "BEFORE" Africa area as well.

These time periods that are before predate "YT" thus he cannot speak on them. Only when it is the obvious and even at that, they are incorrect about dates, times, and places alot. But All languages do come from black people. Brother, do you know/can you even be specific as to what a trillion is, numerically?

Even if you could prove any of the assertions above [you and I KNOW that you cant/are vibing like a very sophisticated CURTROLL/BATTERING RAM] how would that knowledge in any way help the peoples of African ethnicity overcome the so complex challenges integral with competing with the rest of humanity in the 21st century?

quote="Amun Nubi Ankh-El, post: 837767, member: 28674" Its not that .....what I was basically saying is that we have been on this planet for trillions of years.

Every thousand of years or so our great black empire moves. Example: 6000 years ago our great black empire was in what is now known as India...then it shifted other places. We actually had 12 continents on this planet at one time....etc.

This is coming from the tribes instead of "archaeological" findings or theories.

For trillions of years there were 12 languages spoken and one language of symbols according to our tribal brothers. Maybe more recent that the hand points towards Africa which indeed all language does come from black people but there was a "BEFORE" Africa area as well.

These time periods that are before predate "YT" thus he cannot speak on them. Only when it is the obvious and even at that, they are incorrect about dates, times, and places alot. But All languages do come from black people. Brother, do you know/can you even be specific as to what a trillion is, numerically?

Even if you could prove any of the assertions above [you and I KNOW that you cant/are vibing like a very sophisticated CURTROLL/BATTERING RAM] how would that knowledge in any way help the peoples of African ethnicity overcome the so complex challenges integral with competing with the rest of humanity in the 21st century?

Well outside of Black Roots Science I have read that there are actually Griots/African Storytellers that can recite up to thousands years of history. I have read about it here on Destee boards however I didn't take note of the exact thread that it was in.

Actually you might believe that i do not know but do not include myself because I know that what I speak is true including everybit of it that I spoke about in other post are true as well! Intuition never lies my friend. Intuition is the voice of the first self or higher self in which you seem to be very distant from your own! Blackroots is a comfort and REMINDER to black people of their great and illustrious past! If you do not know your past then you will not know your future or the proper directions to take! When I say that your "God", to you it is unrealistic why? Because of the conditioning of "YT's" idealogies, concepts, and religioous conditioning that have been placed on our people. NO not everyone or black person should I say on the planet suffers from this....NOT THE INITIATES! If black people can regain their memories back of who and what they are (This is not reading a black history book, I am speaking on first hand knowledge) then the rule of the white races will be no more! SIMPLE not COMPLEX AS YOU MAKE IT SEEM! (THOUGH WHAT YOU SAY IS NOT COMPLEX)....I told you many times that I/WE/Us/ nor the high spiritual black masters ...the elders who's wisdom IS SURPASSED BY ANY!!! Gain truths the same way that you are going about doing it! They go right within themselfs to them "God/Divine/First Self". So when I look at something like blackroots science I do not have to go to white mans internet to gets "vouches"!! I go within myself on God Self. Now if you cannot reason with this then you are still asleep! I still have much love for you if you are a brother because I understand why you act the way that you do! With your thinking or rambling, you will continue to move in a circle trying to solve your and my problems with "YT's" mentality in immatation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back