Black Education / Schools : Black Yale Student Turned Away From Frat Party, Told ‘White Girls Only’

Don't get me wrong. I agree, they should not have gone there. We are in agreement there. I was only stating the reason they probably went was they saw brothas there...... they were naïve, they didn't know SAE has a long reputation for being racist... they should have, but they didn't. They probably saw the broths there and thought it was cool. We are in agreement that they should not have gone. Calling the sistas ignorant is ok, as long as you call those broths ignorant too, IMO.

I am disappointed that these so-called brothas stood by and said nothing though.

I feel you. It is sad that the black men at the party didn't say anything to defend them or leave the party in protest themselves. I'm just not that surprised. I listen to modern rap, lol, they throw us under the bus all day. If anything I'm surprised SAE had black men at the party. That's weird considering how they feel about lynching them and all. Why'd they go? So many questions.

I feel you. It is sad that the black men at the party didn't say anything to defend them or leave the party in protest themselves. I'm just not that surprised. I listen to modern rap, lol, they throw us under the bus all day. If anything I'm surprised SAE had black men at the party. That's weird considering how they feel about lynching them and all. Why'd they go? So many questions.
it's YALE. errbody tryin to assimilate......

Yale University is in upheaval after allegations of 2 racially charged incidents

Anger and pain have been simmering at Yale University over a series of racial controversies that took place over Halloween weekend.

The tension on campus started with a
two-sentence post on Facebook by Yale sophomore Neema Githere, in reference to a party on the Friday before Halloween.

"I’ve been harassed in dining halls, at fraternity houses and on New Haven streets by Yale fraternity members and male athletes,"
Briana Burroughs wrote in the Yale Daily News (YDN) several days later.

"Their words — from 'charity case' to 'ghetto Black *****' — continued to echo in my head. Fear paralyzed me as their discussions of my Black body and hair turned into taunts and fondling."

Read more

http://www.businessinsider.com/yale-university-racism-on-campus-2015-11

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back