Black Relationships : Black Women Need to Make a Change

In Greek mythology, the Sirens are creatures with the head of a female and the body of a bird. They lived on an island (Sirenum scopuli; three small rocky islands) and with the irresistible charm of their song they lured mariners to their destruction on the rocks surrounding their island (Virgil V, 846; Ovid XIV, 88).

seems like this siren is trying to lure black women to their destruction....lol
wow...some things never change

one love
khasm

i,m a black male that would love to get married, but i been through a bad marrage before. and the sister tried to take me for bad in court. so nowi view each sister like my last wife. that,s bad . i know ther are some good sisters out there, but i had no luck finding her.:SuN045:

i,m a black male that would love to get married, but i been through a bad marrage before. and the sister tried to take me for bad in court. so nowi view each sister like my last wife. that,s bad . i know ther are some good sisters out there, but i had no luck finding her.:SuN045:

Hey Paul Shields ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

You view all Sisters like your last wife ??????? ... :)

That is not good ... we are not all the same.

Bless your sweet heart.

So glad to have you with us ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!! :jumping:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Me? I put all those that don't love their own in the same place... With those Pink Lab Rats! They are of NO use to US! Worse than the Pink man/woman. Coming in here guised like they are "sisters" or "brothers".

Lonelyspeaktruth ... pardon the following 'us/them-isms' - I use these only to illustrate the following point:

Perhaps it isn't so much that 'they' are of no use to 'us' .... but more on what use 'we' can be to 'THEM'. Thus hopefully, in turn those who were once so conditioned can begin to negate stereotypical ideologies for others .... each one teach one xx

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back